Clear all

German New Medicine - Caroline Markolin/Melissa Sell

4 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@markh)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Recently covered on Richard D Hall's superb richplanet.net - it would be really interested to get Caroline on the show to explain this very interesting, radically different approach to human health - key takeways: no such thing as a disease, no such thing as viruses, microbes and fungi assist the body in clearing away after it has managed its self-healing process. Cancer is the healing not a disease and interfering with its progress may be detrimental to the organism - all disease (other than from physical damage/poisoning) is the result of a shock in consciousness to the psyche causing the body to "run a specific program" to address the issue. Nature and location of the "disease" (programme) can be traced back to that shock and may well appear on a CT scan as a non-artefact series of concentric ripples (hello Bernardo Kastrup!) on the brain, relative to the organ where the symptoms appear...

See, different and radical 😉

Posted : January 20, 2020 4:25 PM
vmerryc reacted
(@markh)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

BTW the story of the German doctor who founded this school of thought is also fascinating - his son was shot in a tragic accident by the son of the last King of Italy! As a bonus point for listeners, I wonder if they can imagine how a German Doctor proposing to undermine the very nature of medicine, established over the last couple of _millennia_ might find himself undermined by the establishment? 😉

Posted : January 20, 2020 4:29 PM
(@markh)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

markh wrote: BTW the story of the German doctor who founded this school of thought is also fascinating - his son was shot in a tragic accident by the son of the last King of Italy! As a bonus point for listeners, I wonder if they can imagine how a German Doctor proposing to undermine the very nature of medicine, established over the last couple of _millennia_ might find himself undermined by the establishment? 😉

BTW if you _are_ worried about the "Coronavirus" then GNM will definitely be of interest and may give you some pause for thought, and solace...

Posted : February 20, 2020 12:37 PM
(@vmerryc)

Glad to see someone else has already mentioned GNM - as I was about to offer it as a topic for Greg to cover. 

Thought I'd share some quick links here in hopes that this facilitates Greg pursuing this topic...

A podcast interviewing Melissa Sell on GNM: GNM Melissa Sell

Also Melissa's own podcast: The German New Medicine Podcast

Melissa's Contact form: contact form

Posted : April 14, 2024 12:42 PM
Share: