Clear all

ERIC DOLLARD

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Fascinating Gentleman!! oh wait,duh. He's been on here before..damn, how did that episode elude me? Mmm-mmm good!

Posted : April 16, 2018 2:13 AM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

i know, i know, I Know -
I've been topping the hell out of the THC Forums lately and that tends to piss certain kinds of people off.....Pssshh, whatever =P
To add to this thread, I just finished rewatching some of the Armenian video & thought how cool it would be to have another fantastic THC-exclusive video to add to the library..something super special & unique like that Tour:

Picture it, Arizona - Summer- 2018....

Live,Exclusive THC- ADVENTURE Video (possibly streamed) exploring the UNDERGROUND CITADEL Story from 1903-4 in The Grand Canyon .

1.) The Premise - LIVE exploration and/or documentation of the famous Grand Canyon Expedition of G.E. Kincaid & The UNDERGROUND CITADEL he discovered while rafting down the Colorado River for the Smithsonian. This story has EVERYTHING! See Also: Jack Andrews
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_orionzone_9.htm
2.) Who: You & Your THC Entourage (& all of us)
3.) What: A Whitewater Raft Trip Down The Colorado River
(Summer is coming up,ya know;)
4.) Where: GRAND CANYON,ARIZONA
Retracing the route Mr. Kincaid took on his 1904 voyage.
5.) When: SUMMER 2018
6.) Why: Duuude, do you reeeally have to ask?!?! Indiana Jones anyone? 😉

I can hear the movie-theater-announcer-guydoing the intro now:

" One Indie Podcast Host......One Insatiable Mystery.....EXPOSED!!! *dun dun dun"
( the mystery,not the Podcast Host)

Posted : April 16, 2018 10:48 PM
ls369
(@ls369)

That's someone I'd love to hear more of, and more free energy science in general. Anyone familiar with Peter Lindemann and Aaron Murakami?

Posted : April 25, 2018 4:21 AM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Hey hey, Is369- great handle. So are those other two guys in the same realm as Mr. Dollard??
Can't get enough of that man's brain patterns..genius level contemplation*

What part of OR are you in, if you don't mind me asking?
Lived in PDX (Sellwood) for 5 years & Grant's Pass for 1 here.

Posted : April 25, 2018 4:29 AM
ls369
(@ls369)

PDX represent!

Dollard is a whole other level of genius, but Lindemann and Murakami have done phenomenal work explaining aether and the physics of free energy. Here's one of Aaron's videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TfyVQ5Lpfs

Posted : April 25, 2018 4:54 AM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

*woot woot. KEEP PDX WEIRD!?! Love it:) Thanks for that link,yo! Wonder if G C. Is aware of this guy? Heady stuff,for sure,but he seems to be able to explain plane-ly. LOVE IT!

Posted : April 25, 2018 5:04 AM
Share: