Indiana Carlwood & The Underground Citadel In The Grand Canyon

31 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

i know, i know, I Know -
I've been topping the hell out of the THC Forums lately and that tends to piss certain kinds of people off.....Pssshh, whatever =P
http://i65.tinypic.com/2hn88hs.jp g" alt="" />[/IMG]
I just finished rewatching some of the Armenian video & thought how cool it would be to have another fantastic THC-exclusive video to add to the THC Explorer library..something super special & unique like that Tour:

Picture it, Arizona - 2018 - Summertime in the G.C....

Live,Exclusive THC- ADVENTURE Video (possibly streamed) exploring the UNDERGROUND CITADEL Story from 1909ish in The Grand Canyon .

1.) The Premise - LIVE exploration and/or documentation of the famous Grand Canyon Expedition of G.E. Kincaid & The UNDERGROUND CITADEL he discovered while rafting down the Colorado River for the Smithsonian. This story has EVERYTHING! See Also: Jack Andrews
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_orionzone_9.htm
2.) Who: You & Your THC Entourage
3.) What: A Whitewater Raft Trip Down The Colorado River
(Summer is coming up,ya know;)
4.) Where: GRAND CANYON,ARIZONA
Retracing the route Mr. Kincaid took on his initial voyage.
5.) When: SUMMER 2018
6.) Why: Duuude, do you reeeally have to ask?!?! Indiana Jones anyone? 😉

I can hear the movie-theater-announcer-guydoing the intro now:

" One Indie Podcast Host......One Insatiable Mystery.....FINALLY EXPOSED!!! *dun dun dun"

( the mystery,not the Podcast Host)

P.S.
The thought suddenly dawns on me The Higherside Chats wears some "Big Boy" pants now & it could hire paid consultants out the ying-yang if it wanted to get creative input & it certainly doesn't need any input from some no-name that isn't even in that industry.Nobody asked me..I call this current feeling the used rubber band. Mannequins in the store windows,bro.

Posted : April 16, 2018 11:05 PM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Hey you..... YES, YOU! Are you starting to see a pattern emerge lately.
those two words....that keep popping up...in the strangest places..

The

Grand CANYON
GRAND canyon
GrAnD CaNyOn

is beckoning you~

Come find out why.

Posted : April 16, 2018 11:42 PM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

*boltstrike

Posted : April 16, 2018 11:49 PM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom."

Posted : April 17, 2018 12:32 AM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom."

Posted : April 17, 2018 12:36 AM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

genxgemini wrote: i know, i know, I Know -
I've been topping the hell out of the THC Forums lately and that tends to piss certain kinds of people off.....Pssshh, whatever =P

I just finished rewatching some of the Armenian video & thought how cool it would be to have another fantastic THC-exclusive video to add to the THC Explorer library..something super special & unique like that Tour:

Picture it, Arizona - 2018 - Summertime in the G.C....

Live,Exclusive THC- ADVENTURE Video (possibly streamed) exploring the UNDERGROUND CITADEL Story from 1909ish in The Grand Canyon .

1.) The Premise - LIVE exploration and/or documentation of the famous Grand Canyon Expedition of G.E. Kincaid & The UNDERGROUND CITADEL he discovered while rafting down the Colorado River for the Smithsonian. This story has EVERYTHING! See Also: Jack Andrews
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_orionzone_9.htm
2.) Who: You & Your THC Entourage
3.) What: A Whitewater Raft Trip Down The Colorado River
(Summer is coming up,ya know;)
4.) Where: GRAND CANYON,ARIZONA
Retracing the route Mr. Kincaid took on his initial voyage.
5.) When: SUMMER 2018
6.) Why: Duuude, do you reeeally have to ask?!?! Indiana Jones anyone? 😉

I can hear the movie-theater-announcer-guydoing the intro now:

" One Indie Podcast Host......One Insatiable Mystery.....FINALLY EXPOSED!!! *dun dun dun"
( the mystery,not the Podcast Host)

P.S.
This would also make for a KILLER *THC-LAND Tour , should you folks decide to branch out into those expressive markets. Other fantastic hosts do this and create massive resources for their organization while having the time of their lives. It's not selling out when you're offering something of value in the end, cha-know!

Posted : April 17, 2018 4:22 AM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Holy shit, THIS could be Animated!
(Not by me,that was just an "on-hold with the ISP" doodle but I sure as shit know a sea of great artists!)

What do you think, Mr. Carlwood, are you ready for your very own THC ANIMATED Conspiracy SERIES??? Nobody is really doing that yet. Or maybe we could animate a podcast somehow.

**DUUDE- just to be clear- I'm not trying to tell you how to do your thing. YOU are THE Carlwood, not "A" Carlwood and I wouldn't DREEEEAM of being so arrogant as to roll up into your house and start rearranging your furniture or go diggin' through your fridge.
It's not like that,yo!

By supporting you, im supporting me.
By brainstorming for you,I'm brainstorming for me.
By giving a shit about your venture,
I'm giving a shit about mine...
the very least of that is capitalistic.

Cheers:cool::D

Posted : April 17, 2018 4:35 AM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

I also realize that, chances are, nobody will even read these threads unless a T.O.S. agreement is violated.
THE THING IS:
IF I wrote my entries from that perspective & foreknowledge, they would totally suck donkey b@[[$ & be no fun at all~ To read or write.

Posted : April 17, 2018 5:13 AM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

http://i65.tinypic.com/2hn88hs.jp g" alt="" />[/IMG] the following words are by Napoleon Hill :

"...Fifth. I fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure, unless built upon truth and justice, therefore,
I will engage in no transaction which does not benefit all whom it affects.
I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use, and the cooperation of other people.
I will induce others to serve me, because of my willingness to serve others.
I will actively eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism, by developing love for all humanity, because I know that a negative attitude toward others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me, because I will believe in them, and in myself. "

Posted : April 17, 2018 5:46 AM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

" Oh,Indy..."

*doodles while on-hold with Hughesnet

Posted : April 18, 2018 2:23 AM
(@naphtha)
Trusted Member

Hmm, I'm very interested. My slave masters give me 2 weeks out of the year for my free time. I think it's kinda a bitch to get on the Colorado River if you went the permit way(legally). I think they really try to control that river for a reason. I kayak a bunch of local rivers and waterways, but for some reason, I think the Colorado is controlled. It may be a littering and pollution thing, but not sure. I could be way wrong.

It would be interesting, but I have also heard on this show the park has renamed a bunch of the trails and landmarks to throw off those explorers. Let us know what you find out, I'll be watching this thread

Posted : April 18, 2018 3:00 PM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

naphtha wrote: Hmm, I'm very interested. My slave masters give me 2 weeks out of the year for my free time. I think it's kinda a bitch to get on the Colorado River if you went the permit way(legally). I think they really try to control that river for a reason. I kayak a bunch of local rivers and waterways, but for some reason, I think the Colorado is controlled. It may be a littering and pollution thing, but not sure. I could be way wrong.

It would be interesting, but I have also heard on this show the park has renamed a bunch of the trails and landmarks to throw off those explorers. Let us know what you find out, I'll be watching this thread

Hey Naphtha!,
Thanks for feeling this thread. Yes, you are definitely correct with your above points. The Colorado is heavily monitored but not impossible. Especially,if you have a little lollie to flash the Rangers. Those folks are usually quite receptive to Mr. Franklin. 🙂

The Canyon is full of places to enter without necessarily having permission (screw the insanely high park entry fee..it used to be just $10) ,but we'd probably want to keep things above board.
Mr. JACK ANDREWS from Tucson has been the authority on this topic for well over a decade. He is a very informative man. A man that was not afraid to engage me directly on this topic years ago.

I met with him at length back in 2004,after hearing this story initially on the Jeff Rense show. This man's research into the subject is unparalleled. I'm afraid he is getting a bit older,otherwise, I would ask him to join us. Maybe he'd like to come head up base camp,while we do our thing inside the Canyon. I'll ask. I haven't spoken with him in awhile & not sure the state of his current health.

He has TONS of old maps with original naming, some were even original surveyor maps.
And if THC doesn't want to bite on this suggestion,there is absolutely no reason, we the Proletariat, couldn't get together to make it happen our damn selves.
An adventure like this would require proficient planning,though. I love the G.C.,but I certainly wouldn't want to expire in it,ya know.

Also, I am happy to offer up a free base camp & tons of extras for us to really make this happen. =D And hell, even if it were just one or two or three of us that got together,there is NO DOUBT in my mind, WE WOULD HAVE A BLAST! Come to think of it, that might even be preferable,logistically speaking.

Whether it is done up all documentary style or in group adventure mode, what better reason could we all have to get together, IN THE REAL WORLD, for some serious,Summertime fun with this earnest, curiosity -led investigation. Cheers!

Posted : April 18, 2018 5:44 PM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

The Cit~

Posted : April 18, 2018 7:24 PM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Front page of The Phoenix Gazette of April 5th, 1909:

Posted : April 18, 2018 7:25 PM
(@genxgemini)