Notifications
Clear all

Douglas Dietrich/Greg Hallett

13 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@grubfay)
Topic starter

I'm sure you're aware of Douglas Dietrich and probably Hallett also. Two revisionist historians with amazing things to say. Apparently Douglas has a lot of information about how "vampires are real"... but I've never been able to find an interview with him where he goes into this in depth. Hallett focuses a lot on the illegitimacy of the British royal family and stuff, but he also apparently has a theory about how the earth is actually a space ship and that everything we've ever been told about gravity is a lie... this sort of thing seems to be a theme for you lately.

I just signed up so I apologize if these guests have been on and I'm not aware. Stoked to be here, it's exactly what I was missing, especially after Red Ice went haywire.

Posted : April 17, 2015 7:46 AM
(@grubfay)
Topic starter

Just found out Douglas was on, not surprising, my bad.

Posted : April 17, 2015 8:41 AM
(@syntholabo)
Eminent Member

I've been trying to get Greg Carlwood onto Greg Hallett for the last year. I agree it is of utmost importance to get him onto THC given The Carlwood's thoroughness.

I have recently finished 'The hidden king of England' series, 'Hitler was a british agent', and 'The Mountbatten report - Cristopher Robin goes to war'. Also related is 'Operation James Bond', by British agent Cristopher Creighton (Christopher Robin).

I met Greg Hallett at a full-day lecture in Scotland last year, and confirmed to myself that he ain't dead!

G.C. PLEASE get in touch with him and help the world find out about what historical follies and fallacies rule our misunderstandings.

Peace

Posted : January 4, 2017 4:09 PM
(@quadcables)

syntholabo wrote: I've been trying to get Greg Carlwood onto Greg Hallett for the last year. I agree it is of utmost importance to get him onto THC given The Carlwood's thoroughness.

I have recently finished 'The hidden king of England' series, 'Hitler was a british agent', and 'The Mountbatten report - Cristopher Robin goes to war'. Also related is 'Operation James Bond', by British agent Cristopher Creighton (Christopher Robin).

I met Greg Hallett at a full-day lecture in Scotland last year, and confirmed to myself that he ain't dead!

G.C. PLEASE get in touch with him and help the world find out about what historical follies and fallacies rule our misunderstandings.

Peace

Posted : January 26, 2017 2:07 AM
(@quadcables)

quadcables wrote:

I would like to hear another interview with Douglas Dietrich. He's an interesting cat.
Plus he could have interesting insight on Pizzagate because of his experiences at the Presidio with Michael Aquino. Dietrich may have an unique perspective on the death of Max Spiers who was investigating child trafficking and Aquino's satanic church, The Temple of Set.

Greg Hallett is a fav of mine. A very thorough researcher, but anyone who sees themselves as a prophesied figure gives me pause.

Posted : January 26, 2017 2:15 AM
(@syntholabo)
Eminent Member

Thanks Quadcables- it is puzzling I agree, but the impact of Greg Hallett's research is so paradigm-altering, that I do not think we should consider him as boasting of his circumstances. He is stuck with this burden, and can not pursue a 'normal' life anymore (he would like to continue being an architect).

The way he put it to me, was that the monarchies and elite bloodlines fully heed their predictions- they live and plan according to them, such that when A.M. Rothschild dreamt a vision of a 200 year reign and collapse, we'd better believe that they have executed their plans with an eye on the 2012 revelations, and we probably cannot hope to get a step ahead of them.

Perhaps Greg Hallett is simply a tool in their system? But it was Queen Victoria who bestowed her handwritten "Assemble him claimant" heirship letter, entrusting it to a future generation to deliver to someone from "South-North" when the time came. That letter was delivered to Greg by surgeon general Arthur Espie Porritt, in New Zealand. Greg, from NZ, has had the word NORTH in all his addresses, even now in Norfolk, UK.

Victoria was a willing participant in the schemes of the secret societies involved. I can further add to Greg's work, by demonstrating that Edinburgh's New Town, in Scotland, UK, confirms all that he has written about. It is an open declaration in street planing / geomancy that Victoria had a firstborn Prince with King George of Hannover, and this prince was later crowned occult King John II. All of this under the watchful eye of the Rothschild bankers (specifically Adolf Hitler's grandfather), who, post Waterloo, bred Victoria and all the subsequent usurping monarchs of Britain, to be known as 'the Windsors' (note the name change on 17/7/17... [code for: the shin or 777] ).

The depth and implications of this analysis is why Greg Hallett should receive the Carlwood treatment.

At the end of the day, this is all cosmic magic and king-making, the type which David Bowie would be proud of.

Come on Carlwood. DO IT!

Posted : January 30, 2017 12:26 AM
(@quadcables)

syntholabo wrote: Thanks Quadcables- it is puzzling I agree, but the impact of Greg Hallett's research is so paradigm-altering, that I do not think we should consider him as boasting of his circumstances. He is stuck with this burden, and can not pursue a 'normal' life anymore (he would like to continue being an architect).

The way he put it to me, was that the monarchies and elite bloodlines fully heed their predictions- they live and plan according to them, such that when A.M. Rothschild dreamt a vision of a 200 year reign and collapse, we'd better believe that they have executed their plans with an eye on the 2012 revelations, and we probably cannot hope to get a step ahead of them.

Perhaps Greg Hallett is simply a tool in their system? But it was Queen Victoria who bestowed her handwritten "Assemble him claimant" heirship letter, entrusting it to a future generation to deliver to someone from "South-North" when the time came. That letter was delivered to Greg by surgeon general Arthur Espie Porritt, in New Zealand. Greg, from NZ, has had the word NORTH in all his addresses, even now in Norfolk, UK.

Victoria was a willing participant in the schemes of the secret societies involved. I can further add to Greg's work, by demonstrating that Edinburgh's New Town, in Scotland, UK, confirms all that he has written about. It is an open declaration in street planing / geomancy that Victoria had a firstborn Prince with King George of Hannover, and this prince was later crowned occult King John II. All of this under the watchful eye of the Rothschild bankers (specifically Adolf Hitler's grandfather), who, post Waterloo, bred Victoria and all the subsequent usurping monarchs of Britain, to be known as 'the Windsors' (note the name change on 17/7/17... [code for: the shin or 777] ).

The depth and implications of this analysis is why Greg Hallett should receive the Carlwood treatment.

At the end of the day, this is all cosmic magic and king-making, the type which David Bowie would be proud of.

Come on Carlwood. DO IT!

Thanks for the clarification, syntholabo.
I'll have to double-down and listen to more of his interviews. Self-aggrandizement aside, the most intriguing aspect of his story is all of the arcane ritual that Greg spells out for identifying interlopers. The strike with the black wand(?) process, and the many layers of familial maneuvering that makes all of this possible is just mind-boggling. Especially when that skullduggery is based on centuries of,

"No seriously, God said I'm better than you."

Posted : February 4, 2017 10:21 PM
(@syntholabo)
Eminent Member

🙂

Get hold of his books. I find any interview with him is purposefully poor quality or some such obfuscation... more reason why Carlwood is required!

From reading Hallett's books, I got to know and read further with Cristopher Creighton's OPJB, The Mountbatten Report and the Kruhchev Objective. Absolutely mind blowing intelligence revelations.

Posted : February 17, 2017 10:48 PM
(@quadcables)

Noted. Peace

Posted : March 1, 2017 3:53 AM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Hallett has been emailed, we'll see what happens!

I've been wanting to do a show on how all the Presidents are apparently related or of very few select bloodlines. This guy seems to touch on some of that stuff, but maybe he'd be a guy who might have something to say about that?

Posted : March 8, 2017 1:25 AM
(@syntholabo)
Eminent Member

Boom.

Posted : March 24, 2017 12:01 AM
(@syntholabo)
Eminent Member

"How David Bowie rendered the King of England"

http://www.hallettreport.com/UK-Tenant-Kingship/How-David-Bowie-Rendered-The-King-of-England-17-March-2016.pdf

Freaky-Deaky Bowie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4nKTqSz49E

Posted : April 3, 2017 5:15 PM
(@syntholabo)
Eminent Member
Share: