Notifications
Clear all

Check out Moe Factz podcast!

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@boysagey)
Topic starter

Hey! Hopefully yah see this Greg but check out the podcast Moe Factz with Adam Curry if you haven't! The latest podcast, episode 43, of his was mind blowing on the communist involvement black lives in the 1920s and so on into the Marxist leader, Patrisse Cullors, in BLM. He would be a really good guest for current event topics and was already on Grimerica a while ago. Well educated, researched and respectable on sensitive subjects as well a good ADOS minority for better perspective on racial issues. If anything really educational new podcast!

Posted : July 25, 2020 8:57 PM
(@waltn)

I just wanted to say thank you for the recommendation. I started listening to episode 43 and 44 yesterday and found them really interesting.I think that the idea of two very different people getting together to put emotion aside, not worry about offending the other person, and talk through issues is a great one. I think Greg tries to do that as well. Anyway, cheers for that. I am always on the lookout for more Podcasts, books and movies to expand my understanding and Moe Factz fits that bill.

Posted : July 27, 2020 5:33 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

I can't believe you couldn't be bothered to provide a link to such an amazing podcast.

No link = you stink :p

Posted : July 28, 2020 12:08 AM
Share: