Anyone know a good ...

Notifications
Clear all

Anyone know a good guest on the Child Protective Services Conspiracy?

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin
Topic starter

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/02/05/legal-child-abduction.aspx

I'm finding a lot of articles, but no books or real experts who I think can take this as deep as it needs to go.

I'm sure there's people studying the horror stories from CPS, and the scams and schemes they have in place to take kids away from their parents when they aren't really being abused. Any idea who the best guest for such a topic would be?

Posted : December 13, 2015 5:16 AM
(@dbutterflies)

Hey Greg. Definitely an important topic as cannabis use is one of the most common reasons for CPS kidnapping kids from loving homes.

You should get in touch with Carlos Morales. He's a former CPS agent, wrote a book called Legally Kidnapped: The Case against CPS and founded CPS Victim Support.

Carlos Morales Youtube Channel
Here's his #:
(210) 606-2272

Good Luck!
Dan

Posted : December 27, 2015 3:52 AM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin
Topic starter

2886 wrote: Hey Greg. Definitely an important topic as cannabis use is one of the most common reasons for CPS kidnapping kids from loving homes.
You should get in touch with Carlos Morales. He’s a former CPS agent, wrote a book called Legally Kidnapped: The Case against CPS and founded CPS Victim Support.

Perfect! This is exactly what I'm looking for, thanks!

Posted : January 14, 2016 6:30 PM
(@awake2)

Hi carl, i know a man who is an expert on this...going through it himself, however, he's not able to talk with you until about mid january. Check out angela starks' my private audio.com AND her talkshoe.com show, titled my private audio as well.
Dan benham is a guest and was recently but because he beat the banksters, two yrs ago, helping hundreds, but 'they' the gangster /banksters thru the book at him, hes very knowledgeable on court situations in general. Basically you cannot really get him to completely open up, due to these three reasons for now, 1)being on probation 2) hes bound by his current ongoing cases battles 3) violating poral and fuckg things up for himself (hes wrkg on a movie-book and getting his children back is nearing.
Listen to his latest talk, a month ago and last year's, then you could go to angela starks web page, my private audio.com, then pull up guest speakers, then his name dan benham videos,docs, are all there on her site. Write angela too, shes very helpful and kind.

LOVE yoir shows, all of them. Im a plus subscriber and quite an avid fan!! Excellence if not supreme on the net, IMHO for sure!! Thank you for questioning authority and bringing it forward.
Congrats on your marriage. Keep the campfire going. So enjoy. Wink.
Rene' in tejas

Posted : September 28, 2016 12:12 AM
Share: