Clear all

Alan watt

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
(@geezy89)
Topic starter

Hey Greg,

Have you ever heard of Alan Watt and his podcast "cutting through the matrix"? Anyways I've just come across it this past month and while he doesn't specialize in any topic in particular, it seems like he could do a lot to help piece together the grand puzzle. He certainly seems to make a lot of sense. If you haven't, give him a listen.

-Gerald

Posted : May 26, 2015 10:59 PM
(@wessexstock)

He doesn't delve into any aspects of what is considered paranormal or fantastic (ala, some kind of matrix or alien overlords) but he will slay your good mood in the best way possible by presenting the facts about current events and the corrupt banking eliteots and their global domination. Every episode I've heard was worth my time.

Posted : June 14, 2015 8:11 PM
(@winehippie)

YES YES YES
greg, this bit from his homepage:

"Because Alan is perfectly genuine he has no agent or manager to arrange radio interviews. He belongs to no group, sect, or political party.
If you would like to hear him more often, you will have to request the major talk show hosts to have him back. A mind with knowledge is a terrible thing to waste."

he is not selling a book, he is not charging for his weekly podcast ... he is SMART and i know if you scan through his material, you will know EXACTLY how to interview him for THC ....

Posted : November 4, 2015 4:47 AM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

Thanks guys, I'm well aware of Alan. He's old school cool. I have tried before, but it's been a couple years. Maybe I'm a big enough deal now, we'll see!

Posted : November 17, 2015 9:47 PM
bo
 bo
(@bocain47807gmail-com)

alan watt was my gateway conspiracist. great stuff.

Posted : August 17, 2016 5:36 PM
Share: