Watch and then Sign...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Watch and then Sign this petition. This is a vital humanitarian responsibility

14 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
511 Views
(@aphroditealice369)
Posts: 15
Active Member
Topic starter
 

Front line doctors call to action for every capable human being

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFntHpk1uok

 
Posted : January 11, 2021 7:48 AM
(@aphroditealice369)
Posts: 15
Active Member
Topic starter
 

stopmedicaldiscrimination.org

 
Posted : January 11, 2021 7:59 AM
(@shamangineer)
Posts: 1023
Noble Member
 

I would take any doctor (in this case a dermatologist) who lectures on a giant televangelist stage with a grain of salt that is too large to swallow.

 
Posted : January 15, 2021 1:48 AM
(@aphroditealice369)
Posts: 15
Active Member
Topic starter
 

Noted

shamangineer wrote: I would take any doctor (in this case a dermatologist) who lectures on a giant televangelist stage with a grain of salt that is too large to swallow.

d

 
Posted : January 15, 2021 2:29 AM
(@aphroditealice369)
Posts: 15
Active Member
Topic starter
 

shamangineer wrote: I would take any doctor (in this case a dermatologist) who lectures on a giant televangelist stage with a grain of salt that is too large to swallow.

I am curious why you said something about a dermatologist ?

https://latestbios.com/usa/dr-simone-gold-bio-wiki-age/

 
Posted : January 15, 2021 2:40 AM
(@shamangineer)
Posts: 1023
Noble Member
 

aphroditealice369 wrote: I am curious why you said something about a dermatologist ?

https://latestbios.com/usa/dr-simone-gold-bio-wiki-age/

Nothing against dermatologists, but if I wanted a second opinion on my upcoming brain surgery I wouldn't ask a podiatrist for a second opinion.

It also looks like she has promoted Hydroxychloroquine which was found ineffective against Covid and was a part of the Capital riot. I would say that her opinions seem more rooted in faith and ideology rather than science and facts.

 
Posted : January 15, 2021 2:34 PM
(@sashafnk)
Posts: 3
New Member
 

shamangineer wrote: I would take any doctor (in this case a dermatologist) who lectures on a giant televangelist stage with a grain of salt that is too large to swallow.

I’ve looked and looked. I can’t find it mentioned anywhere that she’s actually a dermatologist?

 
Posted : January 15, 2021 5:22 PM
(@shamangineer)
Posts: 1023
Noble Member
 

sashafnk wrote: I’ve looked and looked. I can’t find it mentioned anywhere that she’s actually a dermatologist?

I could have sworn I saw that somewhere, looked for it again and it seems she was an ER doctor, my mistake. Still skeptical.

 
Posted : January 16, 2021 12:43 AM
(@sashafnk)
Posts: 3
New Member
 

shamangineer wrote: I could have sworn I saw that somewhere, looked for it again and it seems she was an ER doctor, my mistake. Still skeptical.

If I learned anything in this journey down the rabbit hole, It’s that’s it’s always good to remain skeptical! I checked out her webpage tho and I would much rather trust these doctors. Lol.

 
Posted : January 16, 2021 4:53 PM
(@aphroditealice369)
Posts: 15
Active Member
Topic starter
 

aphroditealice369 wrote: Front line doctors call to action for every capable human being

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFntHpk1uok

Not surprised, of course “censortube” would remove a fact based, first hand experience account of our current day and age. How low can they go before they wreck their own empire?

 
Posted : February 12, 2021 7:43 AM
(@fujenly)
Posts: 50
Trusted Member
 

Hi, there are some doctors who use hydroxychloroquine, particularly and (perhaps only) with zinc, and I think early use is the key. I don't think it's a preventative but a treatement, so those people who are trying to take it to prevent may find it ineffective. I know of a few physicians who have been using it quietly because it's been so politicized.

 
Posted : February 19, 2021 8:11 PM
(@thecarlwood)
Posts: 321
Bossman Admin
 

I think there's truth to the hydroxychloroquine thing, but I think the case for Ivermectin is much more convincing b/c of this testimony from Dr. Kory. Curious what you guys think: https://www.bitchute.com/video/NSil15MibqlM/

 
Posted : February 19, 2021 8:15 PM
(@fujenly)
Posts: 50
Trusted Member
 

TheCarlwood wrote: I think there's truth to the hydroxychloroquine thing, but I think the case for Ivermectin is much more convincing b/c of this testimony from Dr. Kory. Curious what you guys think: https://www.bitchute.com/video/NSil15MibqlM/

I'd seen this video. Clearly the important thing is that Ivermectin and anything that's treatment or preventative is ignored and gets no press. And perhaps just as importantly, that a Senate Committee hearing got kicked off of Youtube.

 
Posted : February 19, 2021 9:56 PM
(@fujenly)
Posts: 50
Trusted Member
 

Just wanted to add - there are many versions of this video still on yt, including Bloomberg news. Haven't had time to watch the whole thing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8RyV3VEDKI.

 
Posted : February 20, 2021 12:49 AM
Share: