Clear all

TikTok Vax Logic

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Some ammo for your next argument - er, discussion - about the jab, from No Agenda podcast:

https://noagendashow.net/listen/1371?t=55:23

"Did you get the vaccine?"

"No. Why?"

"Why didn't you get it? What if you catch covid?"

"The vaccine doesn't stop you from catching covid."

"Why are you being so selfish? What if you catch it and give it to me?"

"But you've been vaccinated."

"Yeah but you can still give it to me."

"What's the vaccine for then?"

"It will stop you from getting really sick and dying if you catch it."

"So if I catch it and give it to you, but you've already had the vaccine - it'll still stop you from getting really sick and dying."

"Exactly! That's why you should get it."

"That's why I should get it? But you got it already."

"But if you catch it, you could get sick and die."

"So by not getting the vaccine, the only person I'm putting at risk is myself? Of getting sick and dying?"

"No, you're putting me at risk!"

"Didn't you already get the vaccine? So you won't get sick and die, even if I gave it to you?"

"But you might give it to someone who can't be vaccinated."

"But so can someone who's been vaccinated, because the vaccine can't stop you from getting covid."

"Just DO it, OK!..."

Posted : August 13, 2021 10:50 PM
(@fujenly)
Trusted Member

Ooh, I love this. I was just coming onto the forum to offer a similar strategy - I have a list of questions (that I can answer on a dime) that I'm going to use instead of defending myself or explaining the science. I'm literally keep answering with a question. No one can claim it's misinformation, and it will and will hopefully encourage folks to go answer those questions for themselves. Some of my faves:

What is the Great Barrington Declaration?
Who is Robert Malone?
What is the difference between absolute and relative risk reduction?
Prior to 2020, how long had researchers been trying to develop a viable corona virus vaccine?
Prior to 2020, why was the attempt to develop a viable corona virus vaccine abandoned?
What is Antibody Dependent Enhancement?
What is Pathogenic Priming?
What did the CDC do when it found evidence in that black boys were 3.36 times more likely to develop autism if they received the MMR vaccine before age 3, which at the time was the prevailing schedule? (This one I'll answer - they threw it in the garbage, literally, and my understanding is that some of the folks involved are still working there).

Posted : August 17, 2021 4:47 PM
Share: