Notifications
Clear all

Steiner, EMF Exposure, and Health

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
(@alexabee)
Topic starter

Watched the "Bubble Boys" livestream last night...it was fantastic!

Greg brought up Rudolf Steiner, and I got goosebumps. Steiner is a thread I've been following the last few months as I've decided to homeschool my children. I live in Silicon Valley and can't afford Waldorf schools, but I knew they were the place for all the Silicon Valley giants to send their kids. It always seemed bizarre to me that those who pushed media were forcing their children to abstain from it.

I've come across a lot of pedagogical literature both from Steiner and its adherents about EMF exposure. The curriculum I've received from one company even included a call to completely eliminate all possible EMF exposure, including turning off WiFi when not in use/at bedtime.

I wanted to open this thread up in the coronavirus section in an attempt to reach out to others who may even be just tangentially familiar with Steiner; to say his works are robust is an understatement. I would love a more thorough conversation on viruses and by extension holistic models for immune health. Is EMF a contributing factor? Do you find Steiner to have particularly profound observations on viruses?

Posted : March 31, 2020 6:19 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Kinda funny you mention that, because Greg's earlier post about Dr Cowan's testimony includes Rudolf Steiner.

Speaking of holistic models to boost immune system, Eileen Day McCusick who does all the Biofield Tuning with tuning forks just shared an article on FB about viruses being sensitive to pH, and thus making the case for alkalinity (bacterias also thrive on acidic tissue, basically, decay).

You can also check my other post about preventive measures to boost the IS where I talk about simple, deep breathing exercises that do just that (i.e., Wim Hoff technique). I'm no medical expert, but it makes intuitive sense that there is a charge relation to biology (and in fact, all things).

This is a little off-topic, but one guest that's marked in the past, was Elena Freeland, and she is a fantastic writer, researcher, and used to be Steiner/Waldorf school teacher for a while. Highly recommend her past THC episodes and books (especially Sub Rosa America, Under an Ionized Sky, etc.):D

Posted : March 31, 2020 6:37 PM
(@alisonlampkin)

ab2323 wrote:
Watched the "Bubble Boys" livestream last night...it was fantastic!

Greg brought up Rudolf Steiner, and I got goosebumps. Steiner is a thread I've been following the last few months as I've decided to homeschool my children. I live in Silicon Valley and can't afford Waldorf schools, but I knew they were the place for all the Silicon Valley giants to send their kids. It always seemed bizarre to me that those who pushed media were forcing their children to abstain from it.

I've come across a lot of pedagogical literature both from Steiner and its adherents about EMF exposure. The curriculum I've received from one company even included a call to completely eliminate all possible EMF exposure, including turning off WiFi when not in use/at bedtime.

I wanted to open this thread up in the coronavirus section in an attempt to reach out to others who may even be just tangentially familiar with Steiner; to say his works are robust is an understatement. I would love a more thorough conversation on viruses and by extension holistic models for immune health. Is EMF a contributing factor? Do you find Steiner to have particularly profound observations on viruses?

Hi there...I just came across your post and wanted to reach out to you in case you or anyone else you know in the Palo Alto area is looking for alternative ed.

Please visit my website for more info! Thanks so much 🙂

ps many thanks to @TheCarlwood for providing this forum!

Posted : August 13, 2021 8:42 PM
Share: