Clear all

[Sticky] Off to the races

52 Posts
17 Users
0 Likes
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member

A glimmer of hope:

Over the last couple of months I decided to nix the off-grid yurt in the woods idea and go with Bugout Plan B, a 4x4 truck and camping trailer with solar. I have the trailer on order; last week I bought the truck.

The truck dealership was in a Portland OR suburb. Everyone there was wearing a mask as I drove up, so I put on my "This Is Stupid" mask. As I sat down at the salesman's desk he - like most of the people I meet who take the time to read it - complimented me on the mask. He then took off his mask and told me to look around. The several other people there, all employees, were maskless. They just wanted to be sure I wasn't a "Karen", I'm guessing.

During the test drive the salesman, feeling free to express his opinion, was venting loudly about how masks are stupid and ineffective and how certain clueless billionaires and government officials should be thrown in jail. It seems that this opinion is shared by many of his coworkers. I smiled and nodded. If it was a sales tactic, it worked very well!

Also, my roommate, who had been thinking I'm a bit of a wing nut over all of this - but gently putting up with me - is slowly coming around. Why? The fact that the flu rates are almost nil, because the flu is being diagnosed as covid. It is so obvious and is making a lot of "normies" finally become suspicious.

Posted : March 30, 2021 4:29 PM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member

This is quite a good alt news channel for those in Europe or interested in whats happening this side of the world:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWYRxGUpf_M

Posted : April 13, 2021 8:26 PM
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member

smaddy wrote:
This is quite a good alt news channel for those in Europe or interested in whats happening this side of the world:

Nice - pretty much all I had up until now was David Icke's Dot Connector podcast for the UK specifically. Thank you!

Posted : April 13, 2021 10:04 PM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member

@orchid20 yes its very refreshing
Also this video autoplayed after I watched one of them...and although I really despise the Sun, I was surprised to see this kind of talk on a mainstream channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AcmuV-nFfo

Posted : April 13, 2021 10:07 PM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOl2-xI76tI

Posted : April 27, 2021 1:44 PM
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member

States with fewest CV restrictions, as of April 2021: https://wallethub.com/edu/states-coronavirus-restrictions/73818

Spoiler: the winner isn't Florida.

Posted : May 27, 2021 6:28 PM
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member

I was just ruminating over how counterfeit vaccine cards can backfire.

I live in a big blue city where one may need a flimsy card stating one's private medical info to access certain venues (for now mostly sports events and concerts along with a few virtue-signalling restaurants).

If these cards were all about protecting us from a "deadly" "pandemic", their issuance/verification would be just as sophisticated as what's being done to check if someone is a day too young to drink or buy cough syrup; but they're not, so it isn't.

So by now everyone who has no desire to get a real card probably knows someone who can hook them up (and most likely for free because #FJB!) or is one degree of separation away at the most.

What this means is that, barring a couple of inconveniences, people can still go to these events and restaurants without having to boycott them or maybe even push back a little against this asinine policy. While getting the clot shot is not negotiable, getting a flimsy fake ID is.

No boycotts means no pushback from businesses - who (local) lawmakers are more likey to listen to if/when the gd phone app gets rolled out - which will be considerably more difficult to counterfeit.

The moral of the story is, don't get a fake vaccine ID - boycott the places that require one.

Posted : December 29, 2021 12:38 PM
Page 4 / 4
Share: