Notifications
Clear all

Front lines of COVAX AMA

8 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@cptpk)
Topic starter

A little late, but a few episodes ago Greg was asking for people from the front lines to talk about what they're seeing and experiencing. I'm a licensed pharmacy technician in my state and have been working in the field for 3 years now. Instead of writing a wall of text I figured i'd post to offer a space to receive and answer questions from what I see and experience.

I am the only member of our team (9 total people) who isn't vaccinated. On average we administer 20 COVAX a day. AMA? I'm willing to provide proof but I also don't want to just DOXX myself to anyone.

Posted : October 27, 2021 12:52 PM
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member

Welcome! The first thing I would want to know is whether you are getting pushback for not being vaccinated; especially in the line of work you are in.

Posted : October 27, 2021 4:16 PM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member

Do you believe the gov published figures of the number of people vaccinated?

Posted : October 27, 2021 4:25 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

Which brand of vaccine has caused any adverse reactions in your patients?

are you aware of any patients being fuly vaxxed and then getting covid and hospital - and which brand did they have?

Posted : October 28, 2021 3:50 AM
(@cptpk)
Topic starter

orchid20 wrote:
Welcome! The first thing I would want to know is whether you are getting pushback for not being vaccinated; especially in the line of work you are in.

Actually, not as much as I expected. At first there was a fair bit of back and forth, but im fortunate enough to have pharmacists that are willing to deal with my wishes. They do make fun of "anti-vaxxers" pretty often in my presence to entice a discussion but I don't take the bait. Surprisingly our company isn't mandating the vaxx for my role, which blows my mind that people in positions that dont even face the public, let alone the sick public are being forced to vaxx or be fired. If they do mandate it I fully intend to hold my position and let them fire me over it.

smaddy wrote:
Do you believe the gov published figures of the number of people vaccinated?

I don't exactly understand what you're asking. Maybe if they're being truthful with the numbers theyre reporting for people vaccinated? Its been a long time since we've had a "1st shot" come through, now its a lot of people for the boosters. Boy are they foaming at the mouth over it too. I think theyre misrepresenting the data as we've noticed over this year.

nickzeptepi wrote:
Which brand of vaccine has caused any adverse reactions in your patients?

are you aware of any patients being fuly vaxxed and then getting covid and hospital - and which brand did they have?

So at first we had J&J, before the MSM got ahold of the blood clotting reports. During that time we had our only immediate adverse reactions, and both people had a history of fainting after injections/blood draws. Since then we've only been giving Pfizer and we haven't had a single adverse immediate reaction. I also don't think people feel comfortable reporting their adverse reactions to us after the fact (few days/weeks down the line).

Posted : October 29, 2021 12:23 AM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member

ive heard of a fourth shot, but the project vitas is getting in the news a bunch. i only heard of that yesterday, thas cool. four shots though, hope people dont because a robot shit.

Posted : October 29, 2021 1:37 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Thanks for doing this, a really powerful contribution!

I also don't think people feel comfortable reporting their adverse reactions to us after the fact (few days/weeks down the line).

Q1: Could you elaborate on why people don't feel comfortable reporting adverse reactions? Are people encouraged or informed to report adverse reactions?

Q2 [kinda related to Q1]: What is your experience with VAERS / how often is it used? Do you think the numbers reported reflect the actual number of cases?
Any comments would be appreciated as this was mentioned in a recent episode.

Q3: What advice would you give to someone who is healthy and doesn't want to get the jab, but who is forced to get it due to the mandate (esp. to work)?

Thanks!

Posted : October 31, 2021 4:22 PM
(@orchid20)
Estimable Member

Thanks for your insight. I guess my other question is: why do you keep administering the vaccines? Isn't there something else you can do in your profession where you can truly believe you are helping people?

Posted : October 31, 2021 4:24 PM
Share: