Clear all

COVID does not exist

22 Posts
11 Users
29 Likes
(@sofahkingfoxy)
Estimable Member

dingus wrote:
One more thing on the "real virus" theory, I also tend to believe the Gordon White assertion that bio weapons do not aim to cause the sniffles. This covers the accidental release theory as well. Why on flat Earth would China/Elites be creating the mildest virus of all time? For what purpose? The only thing I can imagine is that it was like sticky notes; they tried their best and failed, but found a novel use for their failure. More likely in my mind is that COVID was not engineered, it is a fairy tale.

Why indeed. Initially, I thought the real threat was to be the second wave that emperor Gates warned of early on. But now based on what the "renegade" experts are saying about the (non) vaccines, I think the vaccines are the real threat. They didn’t need or want a truly deadly bio weapon that, on a global scale, they couldn’t fully manipulate. They can manipulate the vaccines: what’s in individual batches, what demographic they want to target with which version; who will die & who will survive, etc. They can’t do this with a virus. A virus will do what a virus do. Now the second wave is descending in the form of mutations. These new viruses will be blamed for the coming sharp rise in deaths and not the real culprit, the vaccines.

Posted : March 30, 2021 3:48 AM
Serpens and Serpens reacted
(@dingus)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @dingus

TheCarlwood wrote: Also, suggest a guest. Who's the best on this for you?

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Not sure he would do your show but maybe now that he is universally canceled he needs a platform.

A bit belated, but great job and congrats on the RFK interview. Both on the actual interview, and also just managing to get him on at the best possible time.

Posted : February 2, 2022 4:08 AM
Serpens and Serpens reacted
(@steved)
Reputable Member

Exposing Germ Theory with Dr. Andrew Kaufman MD

Posted : February 18, 2022 12:03 AM
Reid Livesey
(@reido)

Just wanted to leave some personal anecdote on the topic. I've worked full time as an emergency room nurse from 2012-2019 then switched jobs right before the scamdemic to work in a busy urgent care.  Every winter the ER would be inundated with old people dying from viral or bacterial pneumonia. The chest XR would have the "groundglass patchy opacities" mentioned by the radiologist ALL the time. The waiting rooms were full of dozens of people waiting for hours at a time. Working a flu season in an inner city hospital is a nightmare. Yet I never once felt the need to wear a mask lol. 

I start my new job Nov 2019 at a busy Kaiser urgent care. The daily average of patients seen was roughly 160-200. It was fucking nuts back in January 2020. Seeing soooo many really sick patients that we just diagnosed with influenza. Then come March 2020, the average daily number of patients dropped to about 20-40. I literally sat around most of the day wondering what the fuck the media was telling everyone because all of my nurse friends were being sent home from the ER because they weren't busy enough to justify all the nurses.

So yea, now I have personally cared for 5 men in their late 20's and early 30's all come to urgent care with severe chest pain. The common denominator, all 48hrs post 2nd jab. We admitted these patients to the hospital with troponin levels in the 30's! and all had significant EKG changes consistent with myocarditis/pericarditis. I've also had a multitude of patients confide in me and tell me that many new health conditions arose after their death jabs. 

Thanks for reading. New member here. One love.

Posted : July 26, 2022 1:24 AM
(@steved)
Reputable Member

@reido 

No Refunds

Murder She Wrote

Posted : August 14, 2022 10:53 PM
Big Thinker
(@big-thinker)

documentary i made about how covid isn't real

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6zlZ48eiqABq/

documentary i made about how the vaccines are ineffective, also proves covid isn't real. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/D1unLY6uKYri/

Posted : August 26, 2022 5:23 AM
(@neilsheppard)

www.drsambailey.com has brought new light and great videos to this debate since these posts. 

It's not that people don't get sick or die from symptoms which we could label as covid if we want. It's that there is zero scientific evidence that a coronavirus (or any other virus) exists. while it's not going to change our approach to vaccines or anything esle in life it's important because it's the truth, and that's what I'm all about, pursuit of the nearest thing I can get to the truth, elimination of all that is belief, dogma and propaganda. And viruses are a century-old rockerfeller fairytale which is so obvious once you see it.   It's like the 9/11 thing, we don't need to be able to say what caused covid/9-11 to be able to conclusively prove what did n't cause it. When we can clearly see there is no virus(or clearly see that a plane can't do that) we can behave accordingly.  it's then interesting to speculate, investigate and debate the causes of these things amongst aware brothers and sisters in our community. 

why do people like me, Jon Rappaport and Dr Sam Bailey say there are no viruses?..........

You might imagine that researchers take samples from sick people, centrifuge to separate out viruses, view under electronmicroscopes and see viruses. They don't, this is a dogma of scientism. 

What do virologists do ? They take samples from sick people, add them to green monkey kidney tissue cultures, poison the tissues, then create electron microscope images of these poisoned cells which they claim show viruses (apparently they believe this).

They do not perform a control, why is this important? taking a sample from a healthy person and performing the same procedures should result in images lacking those blurry circles they call viruses, thus proving (very loosely) that the particles had something to do with the disease. But when scientists like Stephan Lanka performed controls ( i.e used samples from healthy people, or even just distilled water)they found the same circular particles in the image. Viruses are artefacts - the appearance of viruses is created as a product of the lab procedure. 

What's more, a virus is never isolated from these samples taken from sick people. Virologists could use centrifugation to isolate viruses from a sample, image some of these, then introduce other isolated viruses to tissue cultures or lab animals and see if they observe illness or cytopathic effects. It's simple to do, but they don't do it. why not?

The current state arose because virology invented itself as a science in the 1920 and 30s before the technology existed to detect viruses. When that technology arose in the 1950s and 60s they were surprised to not find viruses anywhere. Undeterred a bloke called Enders developed the poisoning-monkey-kidney-tissue-and-calling-the-result-viruses protocol for the measles "virus" and the collective decision was made to not do any controls because it made it look like there were n't any viruses if they did controls, and they could n't have that. 

Early virology was conducted in rockerfeller and carnigie funded institutions, and that trend continues today, The Fan Wu study in 2020 which was the first to sequence the genome of SARS-COV2 (again complete work of fiction, no controls, only 1 subject, a 54 year old guy with a cough in China) received a $900 000 fund from the Bill Gates foundation. 

It get's dark, check out the Polio story, in the 1930s it became obvious, and scientifically evidenced, that polio was caused by DDT (the flying insect pesticide used in agriculture). The health authorities were informed. Soon after a Polio virus was "discovered"  and was said to be spread by........ flying insects. If only there was some way to control flying insects????? commence DDT spraying in American towns. To great surprise polio cases increased. If only there was some way to prevent polio???  a polio vaccine was made available.  A few years earlier A cover story was made to justify a on ban DDT (in UK I think it was because it made hawks egg shells too soft). as the DDT ban came into effect cases of polio dropped. The vaccine was hailed as the reason for this, and to this day we pay good money for our children to be vaccinated against a disease caused by DDT. it makes me mad!

thanks for reading. Only just joined this forum, I'm new to the world of conspiracies. Sorry for dragging this debate back up from the depths but I just can't let it go. Might have a bit of a psychological problem. Is that what happens to everyone with the thing that wakes them up? Will I ever stop thinking about this, or telling everyone I know at every opportunity? please tell me it gets easier, even if you have to lie to me, at least give me hope. 

Posted : November 14, 2023 11:12 PM
Page 2 / 2
Share: