Clear all

Chem trails and social distancing

17 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@sofahkingfoxy)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I’ve noticed a decrease of chem trails and interruption of schedule. For the Past recent years it has been consistent for the days here to start out sunny and be overcast by around noon to 1:00 pm. Since the outbreak we’re having many more full days of sun and, dare I say it, the clouds look like they could be real clouds. Historically, in my area winter always brought many days on end of sunny days and bright blue sky.

It’s rather ominous. The spraying slows way down when there’s few people out and about.

Has anyone else noticed any changes?

Posted : April 9, 2020 8:38 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

I think it’s also a consequence of people not travelling and planes staying on the ground.

Skies are beautiful, and frankly, it feels as though mother earth is breathing again after being sick for so long!

Posted : April 9, 2020 4:27 PM
(@sofahkingfoxy)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

enjoypolo wrote: I think it’s also a consequence of people not travelling and planes staying on the ground.

Skies are beautiful, and frankly, it feels as though mother earth is breathing again after being sick for so long!

‘Unfortunately, there’s still plenty of commercial planes in the air. Also, I’ve heard they use drones for spraying. So I think they can still spray if they want to. What we can’t know is have they stopped because the people aren’t out and about or to not bring attention by having a lot of planes in the air. Or? I’m just curious if this is happening everywhere (I live in the northern Midwest.)

‘I think you’re right, She must be heaving a sigh of relief. I read that geologists are now able to hear inner earth sounds that they couldn’t previously hear above all our noise. Thank you for making this point. I’m going to focus on it to counter balance my anger.

‘You didn’t say it directly but I’m reading your comment as yes you too have noticed a change.

Posted : April 10, 2020 7:09 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

According to this flight tracking website's data, there's clearly a sharp drop (~3.5 fold) in commercial flights since about March 18. That's when many of the European countries announced their lockdown measures.
Living in Amsterdam (which according to this list, has the world's 11th busiest airport), I clearly noticed a big difference: air traffic is sparse (still a few farther out in the atmosphere, and the occasional trails).

Same for car traffic on the roads. When I go out cycling, there's indeed a palpable sense that the air is cleaner, more relaxed, and overall the city is much quieter. Also, although less people, still quite a few, who are enjoying the sunshine, fishing by the canal. Ducks, bees, flowers seem confused as to why it's so chill suddenly!o_O:D

Of course, that's not to romanticise or deny the lockdown, which is having huge psychological, social, economic impact. I did read for example, instances of domestic violence have ramped up considerably *sigh..

Posted : April 11, 2020 9:45 AM
(@3slinger)

Yes, I've noticed a difference. I live north of Raleigh NC and the number of blue skies has outnumbered the amount of chemically induced pale skies has in the past few weeks. Definitely something to take note of if you're aware and awake and keen to observation.

Posted : April 16, 2020 12:48 AM
(@sofahkingfoxy)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I saw a few trails in the sky this past weekend. Am wondering if it indicates an end to the lock down.

Posted : April 21, 2020 4:15 AM
(@dirkdigler)

sofahkingfoxy wrote: I saw a few trails in the sky this past weekend. Am wondering if it indicates an end to the lock down.

I'm in upstate Ny and have noticed the same that the spraying has gone down significantly. Today is actually the first day I noticed and trails at all and they're very light

Posted : April 25, 2020 6:28 PM
(@namefree)

i observerved an unusual amount in april and may which seemed unusual because i expected to see less because of the discouragement of travel and probably nothing to do once you get there. to me that confirmed a spraying agenda. wisconsn

Posted : September 29, 2020 2:07 AM
(@namefree)

not necessarily chem trail related but seen mid air refuelers landing at the airport a few times in a few months. dont know any details but was rare or a more exotic sighting for me than in the past.

Posted : September 29, 2020 2:12 AM
(@sofahkingfoxy)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

sofahkingfoxy wrote: I saw a few trails in the sky this past weekend. Am wondering if it indicates an end to the lock down.

‘Well now, that was wishful thinking wasn’t it, GF.

Posted : October 23, 2020 6:10 AM
bringer_
(@bringer_)

I had just remarked to some people about how few chemtrails I had noticed this year. Right after I said that, however, I noticed some again. Definitely strange that most of 2020 it seems like they stopped the campaign.

Posted : October 24, 2020 5:11 PM
(@sofahkingfoxy)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

bringer_ wrote: I had just remarked to some people about how few chemtrails I had noticed this year. Right after I said that, however, I noticed some again. Definitely strange that most of 2020 it seems like they stopped the campaign.

‘Now I think it may be that the spraying stopped because the chemical cocktail includes something that suppresses aggression and assertiveness. Looking back at the timeline, my first post noting the chemtrail absence was early April. Then George Floyd was murdered mid May. Immediately preceding the Floyd event, protests against the lockdown were starting. The chemtrails stopped because they needed to bring the masses out of their state of apathy.

So, the purpose of Floyd’s murder was two-fold: a bait & switch for the protests & riots to ramp up racial tensions. The latter branches off into many manipulations such as defunding the police; brings BLM & Antifa front & center; declaring the virus is racist (which sets the eugenics stage for culling the 2nd target group with the 1st being the elderly.); garners more support for Biden(?) There’s likely more if anyone wants to add to the list.

Though I’ve not seen any chemtrails (night spraying?) I think the spraying has started up again for weather controlled hurricane season. It’s been cloudy every day where I live, already experiencing winter temps and have had the earliest significant snowfall I know of in the 55 yrs I’ve lived here. Assuming my no-spraying hypothesis is right, they also need us back into apathy for the vaccine rollout.

Oh the wicked webs they weave. I wonder how much of everything is premeditated vs developed on the fly?

I’ve decided we can’t win this thing without them making a huge misstep. Every foothold gained gets sabotaged. The most recent I’m aware of is now that ppl know "99.9% of the sick don’t die" along with "98% of deaths are over age 50" the new thing the Controllers are rolling out is "we don’t know the long term damages the virus causes". The other day I saw an article about heart damage. When I googled it, the first mentions of this was back in April then nothing again until August/September. I predict "what came first the chicken or the egg" will be the pushback. Such an exhausting dance.

Gads, I intended to do a quick post. There’s so MUCH shenanigans and one thing leads to another. ~sigh~

Posted : October 29, 2020 5:36 PM
bringer_
(@bringer_)

I think your guess about chemtrails being something like a sedative, among other purposes, may be spot on. The spraying has resumed heavily here, in time for curfew and probably lockdowns soon enough as well. This whole year really feels like a series of events orchestrated to get us to consent to be vaccinated. I think we should fear whatever they put in said "vaccine". Do they want to sterilize us? Will the vaccine contain some DNA altering code that makes us incapable of critical thinking? Maybe both. I've pondered whether it is possible that the "virus" itself ( which I'm still not sure I even believe really exists ) could be tailored to infect only hosts who satisfy a certain selection criteria, certain genetic markers.

Posted : November 22, 2020 3:57 PM
(@sofahkingfoxy)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Spraying has resumed where I’m at about a week ago. It was nice to have so much sun while it lasted.
Bastards.

Posted : November 23, 2020 7:53 AM
(@sofahkingfoxy)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

stardust wrote:
Are there any areas in the states where they're not spraying or at least not as much?

I’m in MN and it seems to have slowed down since my last post about a year ago. When the slow down started I can’t say.

Posted : December 20, 2021 5:54 PM
Page 1 / 2
Share: