Antibodies present in blood replace vaccine

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
divoch22
(@divoch22)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Hey y’all finally some good news. In my country there has been a pretty strong anti jab / experimental gene therapy. Even the prime minister daughter is anti jab. She needed to be vaccinated to some official function/party. What was the work around? Testing your blood for the antibodies! If your blood contains the covid antibodies you can receive a vaxed card (in her case) meaning no restrictions with no jab!! This is pretty fresh here. I will follow up as things progress. I hope the rest of the world will recognize our own bodies immune system’s capabilities.

Posted : July 28, 2021 5:29 AM
(@smaaaddy)
Reputable Member

Which country is this?

Posted : July 28, 2021 11:01 AM
divoch22
(@divoch22)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Czechia / Czech Republic the health care system here also came up with a spit PCR tests, no sticks in the brain. Our situation is around 100 new cases per day with 11 million people in the country. Still wearing masks and have restrictions!!! It’s living under occupation, so wisely put before.

But here with a negative test / jab linked to your phone on a EU application you can travel and do as you please. 3 day for antigen test / 7 days free with PCR. The jab gets you access until 2025. You can go to store and doctor and outside with out a test. Restaurants, pubs and anything indoors you need a green check mark on your phone. It’s not science fiction here whats been said previously on the show.

Posted : July 28, 2021 11:13 AM
 JH
(@jh)
Reputable Member

One of the things that really points to just how unscientific the whole jab push is here in the US is the utter refusal to accept that naturally acquired immunity is even more functional than anything the jab confers. Doctors are flat out just lying.

Posted : July 28, 2021 1:20 PM
(@davenjilli)

there is gathering evidence of the jab CAUSING more problems than it solves. I'm not sure I want to be around those who have been jabbed, in fact more and more I'm making an effort to not go into public places where groups of jabbed people congregate

Posted : July 28, 2021 1:52 PM
Share: