Clear all

Alternative Health, general

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@steved)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Some intriguing-looking alternative narratives to Rockefeller Medicine-style allopathic, corporate models of Health and health management (public health, etc.).

(DR. STEPHAN LANKA) MYTH OF MAN-MADE PATHOGENS?

DR. STEFAN LANKA (SwissCows search)

THE BODY HEALS ITSELF IN SPITE OF MEDICINES; NOT BECAUSE OF THEM (DR. HERBERT SHELTON, NYC, 1957)

Audio Recordings of Dr. Shelton's Lectures

Feel free to add your own links and resources.

Posted : November 19, 2021 12:44 AM
(@steved)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

https://covidvaccinesideeffects.com/

Interview 1730 - Breaking Free From Mass Formation with Mattias Desmet

I found South African cartoonist-podcaster Jerm of Jerm Warfare on Spotify and would recommend him to THC listeners.  Here's a 'Covid' search of his programs...

Posted : June 1, 2022 4:40 AM
(@steved)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Did somebody say, 'MonkeyPox'?!...

MONKEY-POX MANIA ! A TERRAIN PERSPECTIVE SUMMIT (THE MONKEY BUSINESS OF VIROLOGY 💉 ) REVIEW

Sauce

Posted : June 5, 2022 8:49 PM
(@steved)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Was browsing podcasts on Spotify earlier and came across a decent medical podcaster with an emergent, boomer redpilling flavor to it: 

Robert Yoho

He had another (doctor) guest on for an interview, and he has some podcast content, too, that might be worth checking out (more on the fitness side of content).  

I tried to listen to this podcast Rise From the Ashes, which featured Yoho as a guest, and found it fucking unlistenable.  Annoying background music played the whole time and the hipster host was too much granola for me.  If you can get through that episode, you deserve a prize.

Posted : June 16, 2022 5:54 AM
Share: