Clear all

40% Increase in deaths; Compare notes w/me

5 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
(@sofahkingfoxy)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I’m curious about a couple of things and would like to compare notes here with others.
Like everything else, the info from insurance companies telling us that the death rate in 18-65 yr olds has increased by 40% is being suppressed.  As you probably know, this was first revealed by an insurance company CEO so concerned that he posted this on YT and he said covid isn’t the cause.  It’s now been indisputably confirmed by 5 major industry companies via FOIA requests.  The causal evidence points to the jab.

Have any of you shown this info to a vax believer in your life and what was the response?  This past year I can’t give anyone I know warnings of the most vetted info we have.  I’ve been very selective, choosing only the most dire info to try to pass along because I don’t want to be in their face all the time.  The second someone realizes the topic they stop me.  They’ve been conditioned well. Cancel Culture exists on a very personal level outside of social platforms.

Are you personally seeing this death increase?  Or how many ppl do you know that are vax injured?  Most of the people I know that have recently passed were elders and not easily blamed on the jab.  However, the first to go was shortly after the jab was unleashed and her death most certainly due to being vaccinated.  She had just retired & not long after she was in hospice.  Cause of death was blood clots throughout her body.

My niece who was in her early 50’s was found dead at home.  There was an autopsy but the family isn’t saying much beyond it was her heart. She did have a lot of health problems but her heart wasn’t one.

My 80 yr bro-in-law passed a few weeks ago.  He had a rare (weird) lymphoma cancer.  Cancerous lesions were erupting all over his body, even his head.  He was going to the Mayo but they couldn’t do much beyond standard treatments & treating the lesions.  Someone pointed out to me that it was like a monkey pox cancer. 

With MSM & such not reporting these deaths & injuries, we continue to live in the matrix.  I hope some of you respond, if for no other reason, to have a little window into these crazy days.

Posted : December 27, 2022 9:13 PM
(@samtran72)
Eminent Member

I saw this news piece and thought of you - respected physician raises concerns and is immediately shut down. Very sad. If the mainstream narrative was solid, it would take some questioning, that is how science is meant to work. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jan/13/bbc-cardiologist-aseem-malhotra-links-covid-jabs-to-heart-disease-deaths

Posted : January 13, 2023 8:31 PM
(@sofahkingfoxy)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Thank you for that.  So far it seems to me that the affects to the heart is the only injury that the general populace is willing to attribute to the jab - or are at least willing to be suspicious of it.  I wish more would see the red flags of censorship.

Since my OP, a family member of mine (female, early 40’s) has had her appendix removed.  The thing about it that I find unusual is it wasn’t an emergency surgery for a ruptured appendix.  She hadn’t been feeling well for many weeks, finally went in to be checked.  She was told it was her appendix & surgery for removal was optional. I’ve never heard of such a thing. She had her appendix removed.  In the course of this diagnosis they discovered a malignant tumor in one of her kidneys.  So she lost that kidney.  Thankfully it had not spread and she didn’t need any other cancer treatments beyond surgery.  Then, maybe no more than a month or 2 later they found a large patch of skin cancer on her back & that was removed.  Again, no follow up treatments required.  I seldom retain to memory these long, unfamiliar medical words for conditions & pharmaceuticals.  I can say it’s the most common type of skin cancer.  If it’s important to anyone, I can find out. She has had the original jab & 1 booster with these medical problems occurring roughly about a year after her booster.

In my OP I didn’t report on my granddaughter’s injuries.  Her mother was jabbed while she was pregnant (I’d like to give her OB an ear full).  Baby was born C-section with her legs sticking straight out at a 90 degree angle (which wasn’t the reason for the C-Section).  She had to wear  a hip brace for 2 months.  Despite that they said the problem was totally corrected, she didn’t start walking until about 19 months.  Also at birth her face had a very similar appearance to Downs Syndrome babies.  But that was gone by about 2-3 months old.  Today we celebrate her 2nd birthday!  She’s a very happy, book loving toddler.  She hasn’t had any new health issues crop up.  However, she’s very behind on her speech.  She’s not yet forming 3 word sentences.  But I’m optimistic that once she does, it won’t take long for her to catch up.  I hope.

Posted : April 15, 2023 4:13 PM
(@darkstar9997)
Eminent Member

Have you seen all of the coroner's finding white masses shaped like the circulatory system in %50-%70  of middle-aged bodies they've received? Something foul afoot for sure.

Posted : April 16, 2023 6:51 PM
(@sofahkingfoxy)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Yesterday we buried the beautiful 17 y/o niece of a close friend of the family.  Her mother found her one morning on her bedroom floor unresponsive.  The child lingered in a coma for 5 days before passing.  Cause of death unknown. She was a normal & overall healthy teenager.  Her mother wracked her brain in trying to think of anything done that may have caused her daughter’s death. All she could think of out of the ordinary was that her daughter had been a little under the weather so she gave her DayQuil the night before.  The doctor did tell her DayQuil can cause blood clots.  As far as I know, there was no autopsy.

The family’s unanswered questions will always haunt them, I’m sure, and add to their profound grief.

My City mandated the vax right away when the schools reopened.

As a side note, I’m disappointed to not have others contributing info to this topic.  There’s probably an obvious reason that escapes me.  I welcome any insight on it.

Posted : May 6, 2023 3:42 PM
Share: