Things coming soon

7 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin
Topic starter

Hey all,

I wanted there to be a thread for community suggestions, but I also wanted to mention a few things that will be coming soon as well.

Mainly, I'm hoping to implement two different live chat sections:

-A very basic "Hey, you up?" sort of constant live-chat. So many platforms now are based around this format, that it's nice to just jump in and see what conversations are being had, while we leave categorized discussions to the forum threads.

-A WTHC Live chat. Maybe you never noticed, but THC has a live 24/7 radio stream that plays the most recent 5 episodes on a loop. I call it WTHC as a play on old radio station call letters. I'm hoping to add a chat to the menu bar that opens up with WTHC playing at whatever point it's at, where members who are listening together can make comments along with the streaming audio. Just seems kind of fun.

Posted : February 25, 2021 9:28 PM
(@chillcrab)
Eminent Member

Greg,

This new organization of the forum is fantastic! Thank you so much (as always) for your hard work. Very excited to see what some of these threads will become & all the new opportunities for connection. THC has changed my life & I love seeing it grow and evolve alongside myself! Sending love & wellness.

Posted : February 27, 2021 4:14 PM
(@lucifersdad)

You Carlwood, nice forum bro! First time I've check out this seedy back of the shop where your not supposed to be but let's have a sneak peek.... AND THE JOINTS ROCKIN`! Keeping it short I wanted to run a suggestion at ya, how's about a library thread with links to books of your guests and recommendations from us cunts on great reads that changed our views on this God damn circus we live on or in or plugged into. Would be great for those with freshly opened eyes to gain a resource base and the stalwarts a trip down memory lane with different perspective. Just a thought. Let us know what you think. Your fuckin move Carlwood, your, fuckin, move.

Posted : April 30, 2021 11:25 AM
(@link725)

Love the idea of wthc. On the 1 year anniversary can you do a special and start from episode 1 and go the crazy months it would take to play every episode and end it with some crazy live show party lol really though great idea with the 24/7 radio

Posted : May 25, 2021 4:41 AM
(@thevariantsofconcern)

Hello ! Enjoying the podcast. I have a suggestion about getting "Crow777" on the show. He has a very interesting take on the moon, and might be of interest to your audience. Thanks again for the work you do!

Posted : June 1, 2021 8:17 PM
(@thekiller151)
Eminent Member

TheVariantsOfConcern wrote:
Hello ! Enjoying the podcast. I have a suggestion about getting "Crow777" on the show. He has a very interesting take on the moon, and might be of interest to your audience. Thanks again for the work you do!

He actually has been on many times, initially around the time he discovered the lunar wave.

Posted : June 4, 2021 1:52 AM
(@sirujux)
Honorable Member

crow777 was on coast 2 coast years ago, the flat earthers even listen to him. i think one show he was saying theres no evidence of aliens so he doesn't talk about them. that was like four years ago, maybe now he does though. i forgot about him.

Posted : June 4, 2021 2:14 AM
Share: