Notifications
Clear all

Get an admin for the Telegram group who's not a power tripping 1st amendment hater

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
yann
 yann
(@yann)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I got kicked out of the group for saying the following. The message was also deleted from the group, but I had it in my clipboard so I could paste it here. 👇

That’s some seriously depressing outlook “bro.”

My bad… I thought this place was a community of like minded people trying to share info and ideas in order to deprogram themselves and get closer to the truth.

If the admin himself tells me there is nothing special about this group and it’s just “the internet” then I have no choice but to believe it and lower my expectations to… nothing. No wonder I’m disapointed.

Still love Greg and THC, but if the vision for this group is to be nothing more than “the internet” then it’s a big waist of time as far as I’m concerned.

I won’t engage anymore… ✌️

The convo leading up to this went something like:

Me → "I'm disappointed that even here people keep on being dismissive and condescending…" (There was more. I can't give a full copy of the convo because I got kicked out…)

Admin → "It's the internet bro"

All in all, it's not a big deal… My experience in this group wast not much better than Twitter to be honest… I'm just posting this in case Greg pops in at some point. Because I seriously doubt he'd agree with this overzealous approach to moderation.

Posted : February 11, 2024 5:46 PM
Share: