***Click here to join THC+ and get full uninterrupted 2 hour episodes, a dedicated Plus RRS feed, lifetime forum access, merch discounts, & other bonuses like free downloads of THC music.***
See detailed sign up options down below.
About Today’s Guest: David H. Price is a Professor of anthropology at St. Martin’s University in Lacey, Washington. He has conducted cultural anthropological and archaeological fieldwork and research in the United States and Palestine, Egypt and Yemen. He is a founding member of the Network of Concerned Anthropologists, and a frequent contributor to CounterPunch.
His books include:
- Anthropological Intelligence: The Use and Neglect of American Anthropology in the Second World War.
- Threatening Anthropology: McCarthyism and the FBI’s Persecution of Activist Anthropologists.
- Cold War Anthropology: The CIA, the Pentagon and the Growth of Dual Use Anthropology.
- Weaponizing Anthropology: Social Science in Service of the Militarized State.
- The American Surveillance State: How the U.S. Spies on Dissent.
Get them on his author page.
THC Plus Sign-Up Options:
Subscribe via our website for a full-featured experience, or Subscribe via Patreon, including the full Plus archive, a dedicated RSS feed, & payment through Paypal.
To get a year of THC+ by cash, check, or money order please mail the payment in the amount of $96 to:
Greg Carlwood PO Box: 153291 San Diego, CA 92195
If you’d like to pay the $96 for a year of THC+ via popular Cryptocurrencies, transfer funds and then send an email to email@example.com with transaction info and your desired username/password. Please give up to 48 hours to complete.