Clear all

Where did everyone go?

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Hey, where did everyone go that started in the forum? We had great topics and pretty active threads and now I don't see any of the old active posters. Are you all still out there?

Posted : April 27, 2015 10:56 AM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Oh good to see you again 🙂 I made another account because I couldn't access this one, but everything is back to normal again 🙂 I was wondering if others had problems getting on too since the forum slowed down. I hope we can strike up some new conversations and get things going again!

Posted : April 27, 2015 11:06 PM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Yeah I mentioned that it would help to get a notification to your plus profile but I'm not sure how difficult it would be to set up. I messed my account up somehow and couldn't get on for a while and it seemed like everyone disappeared.

I try to be pretty active but my job can be very demanding of my time (up to 20hrs a day) and so its difficult to be consistently active.

I like your attitude... and I agree that we are the ones who will make this forum successful by participating.

I, for one, appreciate your comments and hope to see you post more and sharing your thoughts with us. 🙂

Posted : May 2, 2015 7:13 AM
(@erongari)

Sorry on my end too. I mentioned in another thread I am preparing to move across town and am doing my Karate Kid impression of 'paint the house', 'wax on, wax off' and have about two weeks to get that done. I might be a little scarce until that is over but as a newcomer to this forum myself it is definitely something I want to help contribute to is getting a lot of edgy and compelling dialog going in here. I know I can rant when I get a soapbox to stand on. I have an IRC chat room channel aimed at conspiracy/paranormal/occult/ and alternative topics I need to kick in gear too but The Higherside Chats is the place to be and with Greg and his guests it's where the rubber meets the road.

Glad to see you here, and don't give up, this is going to get good.

Posted : May 2, 2015 7:46 AM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Sounds good 🙂 I'm glad to see you here too. Yes, its going to get good indeed 🙂

Posted : May 4, 2015 1:29 AM
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin

I know this is sort of a basic forum- and maybe I can actually swap it with a different plugin (without losing it) but I did want to say, you can check the box after your posts and get email notifications on replies.

Posted : May 4, 2015 3:42 PM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Well glad to have ya and good to see your here to stay 😉

Posted : May 5, 2015 12:13 AM
Share: