TV-Series: Westworld, best series ever

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
erikx
(@erikx)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I started watching Westworld and ended up watching for 9 hours straight.
Under the influence, it was slightly difficult to follow because of the way storylines are handled.

If you are into the movie Matrix, source of consciousness etc. this is the series to go for.

You won't be disappointed.

This is probably the best series I watched, ever.

Posted : June 12, 2017 10:09 AM
asterydthewitch
(@asterydthewitch)

I just finished power binging this series as well. OutFuckingStanding! So many layers and threads. Enough material to keep your mental masturbation spank tank fueled for a while. Now I'm left like a junkie obsessed with that feeling of the first high. I'm unable to quite captured it with anything else. Although The Handmaid's Tale on Hulu is pretty fucking exceptional as well.

Posted : June 15, 2017 6:36 PM
erikx
(@erikx)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

asterydthewitch wrote: Although The Handmaid's Tale on Hulu is pretty fucking exceptional as well.

I'll watch The Handmaid's Tale series next.

I liked the movie, which the series is based on:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099731/?ref_=nv_sr_6

Posted : June 16, 2017 10:08 AM
(@betyveggiespaghetti)

The Handmaid's Tale... I remember reading that in High School. It was such a mind fuck then. I had no clue a movie or series existed. I'll have to check them out.

West World was awesome. A little slow for me. I tried to binge watch but 5 min into the second episode of the day and I'd fall asleep. It does get sooo much better halfway through the season. It's such a good allegory for life. I'd love to hear someone like Mark Passio "decode" that show.

Posted : June 18, 2017 7:14 AM
Share: