The Ultimate Book T...

Notifications
Clear all

The Ultimate Book Thread (epub, pdf, mobi)

56 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
18 K Views
trintdaddy
(@trintdaddy)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

nickzeptepi wrote: Not read it, but I saw this the other month and it was compelling and showed the larger back story - plus who he thought made the kill shot - not heard this detail before.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxxUR1nLwl4

it's an incredible book. i cant recommend it highly enough if you're researching the kennedy assassination.

Posted : July 19, 2018 12:25 AM
trintdaddy
(@trintdaddy)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

nickzeptepi wrote: Not read it, but I saw this the other month and it was compelling and showed the larger back story - plus who he thought made the kill shot - not heard this detail before.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxxUR1nLwl4

that's a pretty decent movie. interesting & entertaining if nothing else. where Bloody Treason really shines is PROVING the Zapruder film was/has been tampered with. The points made by the author are irrefutable.

Posted : July 19, 2018 11:43 AM
trintdaddy
(@trintdaddy)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

enjoypolo wrote: I want to share with everyone the new short called The Speech written by Robert David Steele. It's a short speech he's written for Trump's attention but it really has the potential to unite everyone, even beyond the United States. So I'm a big fan and hope this makes it through the large public.

Peace.
Link (PDF/Epub): https://mega.nz/#!upBmHJrb!I3NYSF1VLZbqIVAMpKmDItGaGsmfUa-u4U7Jdi1wLkk
Epub: https://mega.nz/#!n1ZGzBBS!Dp05SIT3MoLADw2Wx4BRvahR44lW8odZCZZ-vvPKaLA

PS: And don't miss his interview on THC with Greg Episode. Amazing!

He's the "ex" cia guy who says there are dead bodies on mars, yes?

Posted : July 19, 2018 11:51 AM
trintdaddy
(@trintdaddy)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Disneyland Of The Gods
John Keel

No matter where you live, you may be under the close scrutiny of mysterious entities who appear in many guises and who create all of man's myths and beliefs.

Charles Fort, a writer in the 1920s, concluded that the earth was "owned" by somebody or some thing. Ivan Sanderson, a famed biologist in the 1960s, said that this planet was a "farm" and that we were the crop! Millions of people around the world have had startling encounters with the "tricksters" such as the Men in Black (MIB), fairies and elves, snallygasters, Mothmen, aliens and "spacemen," and hairy, abominable creatures that all seem to vanish into thin air.

With sharp wit and unique insight, John A. Keel has spent a lifetime investigating and studying these age-old mysterious and the peculiar forces behind them. Many of the reports in "Disneyland of the Gods" were written originally for Saga Magazine over 40 years ago, but are as fresh today as they were then.

In these pages, you will find authentic reports on a wide variety of subject matter, and the conclusions Keel draws may shock and frighten you. Are we being invaded from outer space? Are secret government agencies tapping your phone, computer, and mail? Does someone really own the earth and use it as their own "Disneyland of the Gods?" You'd better find out before your phone goes berserk, your best friend becomes possessed by Bigfoot, and your loved ones vanish, screaming into the darkness.

https://mega.nz/#!74gmASSB!pZ9_sdqlyrtmuZkgt3HrVlAQ2EIcoesRXVUeFMPQT28

Enjoy!

Posted : August 11, 2018 7:03 PM
trintdaddy
(@trintdaddy)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

The Assassination of Fred Hampton: How the FBI and the Chicago Police Murdered a Black Panther
Jeff Haas
It’s around 7:00 a.m. on December 4, 1969, and attorney Jeff Haas is in a police lockup in Chicago, interviewing Fred Hampton’s fiancée. She is describing how the police pulled her from the room as Fred lay unconscious on their bed. She heard one officer say, “He’s still alive.” She then heard two shots. A second officer said, “He’s good and dead now.” She looks at Jeff and asks, “What can you do?”

The Assassination of Fred Hampton is Haas’s personal account of how he and People’s Law Office partner Flint Taylor pursued Hampton’s assassins, ultimately prevailing over unlimited government resources and FBI conspiracy. Not only a story of justice delivered, the book puts Hampton in a new light as a dynamic community leader and an inspiration in the fight against injustice.

Review

"[A] political cliff-hanger . . . The Assassination of Fred Hampton: How the FBI and the Chicago Police murdered a Black Panther is an exposé

should be read in schools across the country." --Huffington Post

"An extraordinary retelling of a shameful chapter in our history. . . .

reveals just how easily justice can be thwarted and malicious aims diguised when powerful people conspire to violate the law (commit murder) and manipulate procedural to avoid responsibility for their crimes. . . . [A] cautionary tale, as well as a story of heroism." —Michelle Alexander, author of The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness

“Required political reading, especially for conservatives who are genuinely concerned about the damage secret government can do.” --Chicago Daily Observer

“An extremely important book—and a tale well told—for America to read if

it wants to become what it says it has always been—the land of the free and the

home of the brave.” —Ramsey Clark, former United States Attorney General

“A true crime story and legal thriller, this powerful account puts together all the pieces, step by step, giving us the anatomy of a despicable episode in recent American history. The writing is clear and straightforward; the overall impact devastating.” —Phillip Lopate, author of Getting Personal

“At once journalist, lawyer and storyteller, Jeff Haas manages to sear into every

page of this book a compassion seemingly forgotten, providing a riveting

eyewitness account of the government assassination of Fred Hampton. This is

mandatory reading for those who love and believe in freedom.” —Elaine Brown, author and former chairman of the Black Panther Party

“Part history, part courtroom drama, part literary memoir, Haas evokes with

chilling precision a bloody and desperate repressive state apparatus locked in

conflict with its greatest fear, a charismatic young black man with revolution on

his mind.” —William Ayers, professor of education, University of Illinois at Chicago

“A must-read.” — Len Weinglass, lawyer and civil rights activist

LINK-
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PctjbJ96gHHYOOgKJv54haT7i9Tyezg6/view?usp=drivesdk

Posted : August 31, 2018 6:13 PM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

There's 2 book threads - can the brought into 1 thread?

anyway i found a great resource -

About the Site

Global Grey is a site where you can download free public domain books in PDF, epub, and Kindle ebook formats, or read them online (a work in progress). It started around 2012 as a side project while I worked a full time job elsewhere. I found that a lot of ebook sites either focused on purely fiction, or more niche areas such as the Occult. I wanted Global Grey to be a place where people could find Sherlock Holmes books, and at the same time, pick up a copy of The Book of Ceremonial Magic, if they so wished.

I also felt that, at the time, ebooks were not afforded the same standards as print books, and were often in terrible formats, with no cover page, no table of contents, and rather haphazard spacing of paragraphs and chapters.

So that became another main aim of this site; to produce and publish ebooks that were of a good quality; that were readable, nicely laid out and well presented, and that had footnotes and illustrations correctly placed, when applicable. The majority of ebooks on the site are self-published by myself, the others are scanned copies of PDFs which I ‘tidy up’.

There are long term plans for the site and new books are added almost every day, although sometimes I do get distracted with working on other things.

None of the books on the site are DRM protected.

Right now, I am working my way through converting existing Global Grey PDFs into epubs and Kindle ebooks, as well as making it so you can read them online, so if you come across a Global Grey PDF that you want in epub or Kindle format, let me know.

I’m also open to requests – if you can’t find a particular book, again, let me know, and with my amazing skills (yes, amazing), I may be able to help you out.

Finally, I also do some editing work on the side, and so if you have anything that needs converting from any format to another format – email me (julie@globalgreyebooks.com) and we can work out a price.

https://www.globalgreyebooks.com/ebook-categories/

Posted : September 3, 2018 8:06 AM
(@hugh-johnson)
Trusted Member

Now for something entirely different: Mind and Tissue by Ray Peat, PhD

INTRODUCTION
By Peter Marin

In its quiet way, this book is both a revolutionary gesture
and a redemptive one. It is revolutionary because it liberates
the mind and imagination from the habitually diminished
ways we think about both self and world, and it is redemptive
because it restores, at the same time, the detailed complexity
of both realms. It not only gives us a way to judge the limits
of our working views of human nature, and opens up avenues
of speculation now closed to us, but it also weaves together
psychological, biological, political and poetic truths, thereby
releasing back into the totality of experience our idea of the
self, now isolated from it.

I hope that comes clear in the course of this
introduction and in the text itself, because what the text
offers is precisely what we need at the moment: a complex
and holistic way of coming to terms with our own
complexities and momentary sense of fragmentation. For
decades now the ways we think about both self and world
have been dominated by a mechanistic and solipsistic view
of experience, one riddled by a set of preconceptions owing
more to our political and economic biases than to a close
observation of our own humanity. At the moment we peer at
ourselves in a mirror distorted by historical forces at work in
our own consciousness: a set of preconceptions so deeply
imbedded in our language and thought that we mistake them
for the nature of reality itself. Or we develop, as an
alternative to that, simplistic or mystical notions about
things, hoping vainly through that device to restore to
ourselves the world we sense to be missing.

Mind and Tissue is meant to be an antidote to both
conditions: to free the imagination through fact and theory,
to restore to us— in all its facticity and complexity--the parts
of the self and world now missing from our psychologies.

Insome ways, it is a more humane tradition than our own,
closer to the kind of "humanism" we like to claim as our
own. But there are also in it elements totally alien to us,
most notably the willingness to accept, as an irreducible
part of experience, the aspects of human nature we deny or
explain away: passion, desire, imagination, the need for
freedom, the relation of vision to action. Those have
traditionally been the provinces of our literature rather than
our sciences, but even there, in most of our contemporary
work, the willingness to deal fully with those questions has
been less evident than it used to be.

https://archive.org/stream/MindAndTissueRayPeat/Mind+And+Tissue++Ray+Peat+_djvu.txt

Posted : September 3, 2018 11:38 AM
trintdaddy
(@trintdaddy)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Whats up friends? Has anyone here made use of this thread? I wish I could've found this when i first got in the game!

Posted : February 29, 2020 12:51 AM
(@harpoonharry)
Trusted Member

Thanks for this, I've been wanting a copy. I have shared it with a mate. Only just started reading it am hooked.
Cheers from Australia

trintdaddy wrote: Who Built The Moon?
Christopher Knight

The authors of Civilization One return, bringing new evidence about the Moon that will shake up our world. Christopher Knight and Alan Butler realized that the ancient system of geometry they presented in their earlier, breakthrough study works as perfectly for the Moon as it does the Earth. They found a consistent sequence of integer numbers that they can apply to every major aspect of the Moon; no such pattern emerges for any other planet or moon in the solar system. In addition, Knight and Butler discovered that the Moon possesses few or no heavy metals and has no core—something that should not be possible. Their persuasive conclusion: if higher life only developed on Earth because the Moon is exactly what it is andwhere it is, it becomes unreasonable to cling to the idea that the Moon is a natural object—an idea with profound implications.

LINK - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Cc9wTNyE7opupwpFHfq52ehqcnps38GA/view?usp=drivesdk

Hope yall enjoy!

Please let me know if you have any requests.

Posted : March 10, 2020 9:13 AM
nickzeptepi
(@nickzeptepi)
Honorable Member

Library genesis
a site that aggregates all the various free online versions of the book

I've found some hard to locate books very easily on here
https://libgen.lc/

Posted : March 10, 2020 11:54 PM
(@harpoonharry)
Trusted Member

nickzeptepi wrote: Library genesis
a site that aggregates all the various free online versions of the book

I've found some hard to locate books very easily on here
https://libgen.lc/

Awesome, I just found a copy of Paul Winkler's -The Thousand Year Conspiracy.
Many thanks

Posted : March 11, 2020 12:05 AM
Page 4 / 4
Share: