The Good Fight podc...

Notifications
Clear all

The Good Fight podcast Episode 2: The Pizzagate Wiki's Complete Case Against DynCorp

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
RebelSkum
(@rebelskum)
Member Moderator Registered
Topic starter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YitEL_DL9Q

Thank you for joining me on the second episode! Today we go deep into the abyss to uncover the facts about DynCorp International. It turns out this conspiracy may be way more real, terrible and bigger than you once thought.

The Good Fight is a podcast covering Pizzagate Wiki material in addition to other related conspiracy and government oversight research.

Special thanks to @v4vapid , Pizzagate Wiki admin PeterVenkman, George Webb, Kathryn Bolkovac, and countless others!

You can watch the podcast on our YouTube channel or listen and download it from the Pizzagate Wiki.

The Pizzagate Wiki can be found here: http://pizzagate.wiki

@rebelskum'">The Pizzagate Wiki blog can also be found on Steemit.

The entire Case Against DynCorp series can be read here:

The first song heard on the show a remix of Rage Against the Machine made by me.

The second song is Chill Bump's "Life Has Value".

The final song is Logic's "Fade Away".

Thank you all for the support, and keep up the good fight!

Posted : March 7, 2017 4:47 AM
diogenesofsinope
(@diogenesofsinope)
Trusted Member

Vital! Thanks.

Posted : March 7, 2017 4:37 PM
diogenesofsinope
(@diogenesofsinope)
Trusted Member

Cerberus shut down the only organic grocery store in my hometown. They used Albertsons to disrupt their supply chain. We drive 45 minutes to get proper meat now. Through Enron's creditors they also extract money from my beloved Cascadia via PGE, to whom I currently owe an 800$ electricity bill. If you live a little further out in parts of Oregon your electricity bill is half of what it costs in the Portland metro area. And oh yeah, sex slaves and the black death. Fucking wow.

Posted : March 12, 2017 12:22 AM
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member

Thanks, Diogenes, for paying for the decommissioning of the Trojan Nuclear Power Plant. They couldn't have done it without you rate payers, not after spending millions to defeat the ballot measure that would have shut it down and forced the company's shareholders to pay for it. My county's PUD got stuck with paying for the nuke plant aborts and decommissioning of WPPS (a.k.a., "whoops" {Washington Public Power System} ).

Posted : March 12, 2017 3:04 AM
Share: