The first conspirac...

Notifications
Clear all

The first conspiracy topic that you looked into...

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
(@creaturehabits)
Topic starter

I always like hearing about what started people down their path of truth seeking. As a kid I was always into UFO's but actually knew very little about them (that would come a lot later). What really blew my mind and would change my life though is learning about the CIAs involvement in importing / dealing drugs inside the US. Once I realized how the drug trade actually works it's been non-stop research around a whole host of subjects. I have Michael Ruppert to thank for that one.

What about yourself?

Posted : April 14, 2015 8:09 PM
(@erongari)

The JFK assassination. Yep, I was around for that one. I saw the man back in 1962 when I was 9 years-old, youth, vitality all the rage. We were international then, trend-setters for the world. Jackie shocked the nation by wearing slacks in the White House. It was the Space-Age and everything was go-faster, farther, and better than before, cars quit looking like these old rounded-off clunky things but were sleek and low with 'fenders' now integrated. I was a pre-teen coming up on 11 yeas-old that fateful November day in Dallas in 1963. We all bought the story they gave us just after it happened, but man it just didn't seem right.

A couple years later my dad bought the book Rush to Judgement that questioned the official story about his assassination and I read it cover-to cover and over again many times. Like others of that time we began questioning authority after that. There was a rush into a war, Vietnam, and some of the people just seemed too pleased about the death of this forward-looking President and it seemed we were going back into the 50's once again, except that a new era of music came on the scene right after the tragedy - the Beatles made their TV debut on my 11th birthday and that sealed the the idea we were still moving ahead, and on we moved.

I was in my teens soon and by 1967 I had discovered that magic weed that sealed my commitment to do as I felt was good and the hell with what the authorities thought about it if they didn't like it. The drug prohibition conspiracy just didn't seem right either, there seemed to be other motives to bring that on and ignore the evidence that it just might be more than pleasurable but beneficial as well. Just wait for me to rant about all that sometime - their stuff really went deep and there is plenty to show and tell about their escapades.

I am a product of the 60's and will stand shoulder to shoulder with the best that any generation can throw at us. My only failure is that those of my time and the ones after haven't fixed it all yet, but we sure have stood fast while the power-players have exposed their hand trying to defeat us. We, all of us, are going to make a difference afterall. Don't you just feel it starting to come around now? For too long the only way to live the American Dream was to be asleep, but this waking reality is going to be even better. Personal liberty will be ours once again. We are taking it back.

Posted : April 28, 2015 8:19 PM
(@michelle1976)

Being raised in a christian home, it's kind of amazing (or maybe rebellion lol) that as a preteen I was interested in ufo's. A couple years later I saw Christopher O'Brien on a documentary and looked him up. I read his book, The Mysterious Valley, over and over. It's been a fascinating road since, and I st read his books and now listen to his podcast weekly.

Posted : September 27, 2015 6:33 AM
(@dumbox97)

Nothing too special for me. I've had experiences with ghosts since I was a kid back in the 70s and 80s. I have always questioned the basis of my education and challenged authority but I never thought it was more then human nature that I was up against. JFK seemed like an isolated incident, but I was a firm believer that it was a conspiracy. I didn't see the conspiracy of 9/11 until about 2003. I was feeling patriotic. It took one of my friends to teach me about some of the stuff he was looking at. He had a degree in Economics and gave me Michael Ruppert's book Crossing the Rubicon: The Decline of the American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil. My friend talked about the Petrodollar, World Reserve Currency, Overpopulation and Peak Oil. He explained that the towers fell in their footprint and that wasn't like any of the physics he was aware of. He was on top of any info regarding the Patriot Act. I was pretty stubborn at first, but I gave in. I stepped away from this stuff for a while, but love THC. Really nice site so far.

Posted : February 22, 2016 2:40 AM
Share: