Subtle Traumatic Conditioning

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
fifthcolumn
(@fifthcolumn)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

I have a theory. Any opinons would be welcome.

Soundgarden's "Black Hole Sun" is a perfect study in subtle satanic programming techniques. In it, it shows how to turn a normal image of someone into something disturbing and scary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg

You widen the eyes. Your brain is evolutionarily wired to see large round eyes as an alarm. Another human in horror is a horrifying sight. A primal alarm of nearby threat. Your mirror neurons will sway you toward reacting with fear.

You widen the mouth. Not sure why this works, but it might be some very simple primal equation. Big mouth = scary predator. It could be as simple as that. It doesn't matter, it works to make the picture scarier.

The other thing they will try to do is use bright, over-saturated colors. Many vivid colors all next to one another will have a destabilizing effect on your subconscious mind. I think this is why so many people fear clowns.

A good way to test this is to look at a real photo of a landscape, and then an image of many bright, vivd colors all jammed together. Sit back and observe how each photo makes you feel. There is something "weird" or "off" or "crazy" about the picture with so many colors.

So, with images like the ones in Black Hole Sun, I would submit that the intention is to "destablize" and subtly "traumatize" the viewer.

I'm no expert on trauma conditioning, but I know a few things about the subconscious mind. Watching images like these, over and over, will condition your mind to react with fear.

Any comments would be welcome.

You are far more powerful than they will ever tell you.

Posted : January 4, 2021 9:46 PM
(@chillcrab)
Eminent Member

Damn dude, you nail it right on the head. No doubt in my mind Cornell knew too much and was murked. A bit late on the synchronicity, but Brandi Carlile just dropped a cover of this on the 1st. I feel like this song is fitting for the times rn, I’m pretty sure Saturn=Black Sun.

Posted : January 9, 2021 2:07 AM
Share: