Red haired Giants i...

Notifications
Clear all

Red haired Giants in stasis chambers (footage)

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@littlebird)
Topic starter

So, I may have stumbled onto this a bit late, but has anyone else seen the footage of the red haired sleeping Giants on YouTube?
Here's the link http://youtu.be/OwFMbkRNSIk

Let me first start out by saying I'm not a huge David Wilcock fan, and I think all this stuff about the Blue Avians is a Psy Op; however, this 3 minute little vid is worth checking out because it seems to show actual footage of a red haired humanoid in a state of stasis that has apparently been sleeping for a couple of thousand years.
It's especially interesting to me because I've just finished listening to Project Camelots interview with a man named Kameron - who mentions they're now waking these giants up, plus The Ruiner has talked about the exact same thing. All interesting timing...

Even if the footage is totally bogus it is exactly how I imagined the tall red heads of Atlantis to look like...worth a look at just to paint a better picture in your minds eye.

Posted : September 18, 2015 2:48 AM
(@littlebird)
Topic starter

Sorry, just realised I probs should have posted this in the Wild Card Forum - my bad!

Posted : September 18, 2015 3:27 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

Yeah the Blue Avians and "cabal rebellion" both of which may be true to a degree are basically saying "don't do anything we will fix this for you behind the scenes" which is not how the world will change for good which will require our participation. Well that and the fact that other than David's statements there is little indication that any of this is actually happening behind the scenes, and he often has to retract statements made regarding these topics as "things didn't happen according to plans, and oops my discussion of this stuff got some people killed".

As far as the video goes, it looks staged, the beard on the second one looks like a fake beard. It also does not actually portray red-haired giants. It shows red-skinned brown-bearded dudes of average height with waxy skin, surrounded by dull-looking "gold" tablets, plates, and statues/vessels.

Posted : December 6, 2015 3:34 PM
Share: