Plus Testimonials

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@thecarlwood)
Bossman Admin
Topic starter

Hey guys!

I was going to make a post on Plus about this and thought really I should be using the forum for this kind of thing instead, since I've only lurked around here for quite some time.

You've probably heard me mention that another change that's coming soon, (and hopefully the last!) is a combining of the Free and Plus sites. I'm working with a really great team on this, and I love the design images I've seen so far. It's going to look really legit and solve some issues that crop up related to:

-Occasional new Plus members being at thehighersidechats.com and getting frustrated because they can't see where to login.
-The poor planning behind the pre-Plus shows being only on thehighersidechats.com
-The risk factor in being de-listed by Google for posting duplicate content on two different websites.
-The inflated costs of running two websites, having two servers, etc.

All sort of small problems, but if I'm going to do this for the rest of my life, we should just rip the band-aid off. It's a good opportunity to fine tune the older shows, and maybe make new artwork and titles that maintain the current aesthetic too. For a lot of reasons, I think it's going to be great.

So why am I telling you this? Well, a segment of the new website that the designer thinks we should work in, is a little place for "Plus Member Testimonials." Instead of just a list of the added features, people who are considering hoping on the ride can see a few quotes from members about how they like Plus.

I'm thankful for all the nice things you guys say in e-mail correspondence, but I feel weird making those comments public if they weren't written to be. So if you're interested, please give me a few lines that you think might help us grow the numbers a bit, and maybe you'll see it on the new website. Thanks in advance!

Posted : April 3, 2019 5:02 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Thanks Greg for sharing the news with us. Hoping for the best outcomes!
The Plus forum is/has been my go-to place, for sharing discussions on episodes and topics/ideas of all kind.
It's also put to test my beliefs and views on a lot of things over the years, a testament to the spiritual growth aspect of the forum.
Feel humbled to be part of this unique community of savants and novel-thinkers, let's keep it growing that way.:D:rolleyes:
Peace~

Posted : April 4, 2019 6:16 PM
Share: