Notifications
Clear all

Max Spiers

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@hexidecimous)
Topic starter

Just wondering what people thought of Max Spiers. I just learned about his interviews. His death seems really shady. I like his theories and stories. For those who are not aware, Max claims to have been a product of MK Ultra/and some genetic project... I can't think of the name. 🙁 I did listen to one interview of his mom on the Richie Allen show after his death. He died in Poland while staying at a friends house. The Polish police said he died of natural causes but the woman who he was staying with said that he coughed up some black goo looking stuff before he died. Anyways him mom did say something to make me think that she did not share her son's beliefs. This made me rethink all of Maxes stories.

Posted : September 24, 2017 11:50 AM
bbow73
(@bbow73)

I am super confused by UFOlogy in Europe. I've heard of Spiers, I've heard him associated with 'Black Goo', The Falkland Islands, and a defense contractor called Marconi... but I have no idea how it all ties together (or even if it is supposed to tie together). There's a group called "Bases" with people called "super soldiers" that tell very disturbing stories of technological harassment... I'd love to hear someone put all of this into linear framework.

"yea... those damn nano-diamonds" -Greg Carlwood

Posted : October 23, 2017 1:45 PM
Share: