Clear all

Ketamine Journaling

46 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
(@willm308)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hey, since it's been another year and some change since my last time posting here and there's some new info... an update. On a side note, Nick, thanks for posting the above info ^^^, also I know I owe you a PM from like almost a year ago - I'm so sorry and will shoot you a message this weekend.

So, a few weeks ago I went back to the clinic, except this time it was to take my better half in for her own treatment. We've been together for a little over 10 years now, and she's a survivor like me - only she's always handled her own trauma a lot better than I could. But after a few years of work and a couple of booster treatments from 2018-2019, I'm doing better. Like I said, my last ketamine injection was over a year ago. I feel no real need to swim in that current these days. A lot of that has come from meditation and yoga. Other than a pretty heavy THC habit, I almost an ascetic life, lots of intermittent fasting and like I said, the yoga.

The other big thing is that I've been working as a professional psychic for over a year now too, and will have been full-time for a whole year come this June. Other than a few lean weeks just before Christmas (which I was able to offset with a temporary barbacking gig) and then a bit of a transition to full-time phone work once the COVID madness hit, it's been running pretty smoothly. I have a pretty solid call list now, and my clients are all pretty happy with me.

A couple of things - first, no, ketamine did not make me psychic. It did help me remove a lot of blocks, though. And once I started doing the work I really wanted to do, both the PTSD/depression issues and accompanying self-destructive tendencies kind of lost any sort of real present moment impact, which obviated the compulsion towards substance abuse.

As for Cassie, she's still processing her own experience but has gone through the whole two weeks. She actually found all but the last round really enjoyable but her last series of injections was really challenging. She's an amazing writer but doesn't publish her own stuff. She did paint a bunch of pictures afterwards, which she's now converting to digital images and posting on instagram - if anyone wants to see them I'll post a link in the reply here. Also if you guys ever know someone who needs a psychic hit me up.

So that's really it, I guess. If I'm moved at some point to go back, I'll write about the experience here, but for now I'll simply state for the record that ketamine serves as an effective means of treating PTSD and depression, and that I have experienced no urge to abuse harmful substances or behave in even a slightly destructive manner since undergoing the treatment in 2017. Furthermore, I believe the experience allowed me to view my life in a more honest manner, and take chances that I wouldn't have otherwise, resulting in a series of events that completely transformed my life.

So, TL:DR hard drugs cure hard drug use..Have fun, kids.

Posted : May 9, 2020 1:42 AM
Page 4 / 4
Share: