Notifications
Clear all

Jennings & Rall

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@melindy)
Topic starter

greetings all 🙂 been listening / subscriber for several years, and am finally getting the nudge to be more engaged 🙂
so .......
while i realize that most in the community here are like myself and have very little desire to partake of 'TV and movies' etc; there are, on occasion rare gems that along with 'entertaining' us also touch something beyond the surface.
one of those gems for me was the series "Jericho"
and for those of you familiar with it; how much does :
Jennings & Rall = BlackRock ??
and who/what is their RavenWood ??

also curious what the Qanons think of them as i'm not completely up to date

for those not familiar with the series one could flash forward to the short 2nd season where the first episode is basically a recap .

for those needing a good binge defo plug in season 1 too 😉 😉 plenty of good character back story and development .

this show was almost canceled after season 1 for a variety of extenuating circumstances although it was initially noted that the network strongly believed that it was too 'politically' touchy blah blah blah to be continued. it was fans of the show that encouraged the 'abbreviated' second season to 'pay off and wrap up' the story line.

after recently getting the urge to rewatch this i discovered that the show's writers actually continued the story after season 2 via 'graphic novels' . seems pretty neato in my book 🙂 🙂 now that i've finished the re-watch, will be diving into the 'books' soon.

Posted : June 18, 2020 11:38 PM
Share: