Notifications
Clear all

Interesting read from The College of Orgonomy

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@reblomakr9)
Topic starter

So I know a lot of us are interested in Wilhelm Reich’s work, and a lot of us smoke pot. Well I smoke daily as well, and was just blown away by what was published on the Colleges website. I have mixed emotions about the article I have linked below. Please let me know what you think about it.

http://www.orgonomy.org/articles/Apple/marijuanas_role_33_1_2.pdf

Posted : September 10, 2018 4:53 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

"Just say no" giving people options. . .

From the data cited in the article it looks like it was written in 1999 or 2000, but the author says essentially "when I was in school 30 years ago there was nobody doing drugs" Suuuure. . .

I think my favorite sentence was "These changes result in a person who is 'spaced out,' 'muddy,' 'not with it,' or 'way up in their heads.'"

Here's another jewel:
"We do not want to encourage alcohol use, but we can teach our children that there is a world of difference between alcohol and marijuana A Budweiser or glass of wine after a hard day, when all one's work is done, does not have the destructive effect on energetic pulsation or on development as smoking 'pot.' This, of course, assumes they are of legal age to drink in public or are in the privacy of your home."

Not really sure what you might expect from a child psychologist speaking about children smoking pot, but I find it par for the course. I don't think kids should be smoking "the pot" without a medical reason, but I beg to differ with the thrust and tone of the article and the fact that the majority of drugs (medical and recreational) have much worse side effects. I am sure that CA had medical MJ at the time the article was written, but no mention of it was made. That article is a bummer man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i93ANtyUZg

Posted : September 11, 2018 2:21 AM
Share: