Higher Six Pack +

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
occultfan
(@occultfan)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

So we most recall Greg lamenting being 30 ish without having experienced a six-pack. Well, sugar and UBI shows aside, all important, I've decided to make this year the year I 'get' a six-pack. Now I'm drinking on this evening with pizza(s), so that's TOTAL SHITE so the idea is this. There's an explorers tab here, there's an entrepreneur tab. and here I am proposing a health/exercise/six-pack group in THC+ for members who are in to health and looking to keep tabs on progress, to encourage one another, from the listener, to guests, to Greg himself, let's all get six-packs this year coming. We might not be able to stop the whole globe while we ware waiting for the world to change but we CAN take control of our own lives and the aspect that rules so many other parts of our entire BEING Is our health and a six-pack is good for more than just feeling like you can be the guy or girl who can get the prize mate at the dance or whatever it is.

So I think this is pretty clear. We have the entrepreneurs, the explorers, let's have the exercisers engaged in kicking ass at the lot of us TCHers getting stoned and chiseled at the same time. HOY!!!!

Posted : October 10, 2016 9:28 PM
Share: