Has anyone been che...

Notifications
Clear all

Has anyone been checked on or visited by someone that seems odd?

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
aboveisbelow
(@aboveisbelow)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I've been delving into many rabbit holes for awhile now and feel that the THC website is safe for listening as well as the THC app.

I luckily am able to listen to headphones at work, which has allowed me to listen to almost every THC episode on plus and the archives, and for the first time today listened to a couple FreemanTV Podcasts because I am caught up on THC almost 100%.

So after listening to these couple of FreemanTV podcasts I take a lunch break outside to enjoy the beautiful weather. For the first time in 2 years of working there a random individual approaches me (usually I am not alone but this time I was), says he works nearby, and asks me what there is to do for fun in the area because he has an older friend around 50 that just had surgery.

This guy is probably a few years older than me, I'm 32, and soon in the conversation asks me if I like to party. I tell him I don't party too much anymore but I used to when I was younger. He then asks "Do you really like to party though? like cocaine?" I tell him no and then he asks if I smoke weed and I tell him no to which he responds "that's good." Even though I do smoke here and there. This guy is sketching me out at this point because he is walking back and forth around me but he doesn't seem crazy.

He then gets a phone call, has some idle conversation that I couldn't hear but then I distinctively hear him say "sorry wrong number." Then he calls someone and has a short conversation that I couldn't hear and then ends it with an audible "sorry wrong number." He then calls someone else and walks about 50 yards away and talks to someone for 5 minutes and I walk back into work cause break is over.

When it happened I thought it seemed odd but now that I can look back on it thoughtfully a few hours later it's quite strange.

Maybe it's just a random cop looking into drug use in the area trying to find a lead, maybe it's just a random guy that wants to get drugs, or maybe it's more?

I have no idea what this was but the phone calls were quite odd and I figured I'd document it here on the forum to see if anyone has had similar experiences.

Also any advice of quality questions to ask to call him out would be appreciated! This guy was totally posing as a party type guy but wasn't really acting the part. Id love to make him feel awkward and maybe get the truth from him with some well executed conversation.

Posted : July 29, 2016 3:20 AM
(@rockanomicon)

A little over twenty years ago while I was working with a lot
Of Lovecraftian/Necronomicon/UFO research I received a series of strange messages on my answering machine. Male voice reciting weird lines that almost seemed poetic but also contained veiled threats.

Posted : August 17, 2016 10:47 AM
occultfan
(@occultfan)
Eminent Member

Yo friends. We're all in this together, or at least that's how I feel about the good people on THC+ - so, I keep it light - I hope this helps, but for sure you're going to want to read the Sinister Forces trilogy - ESPECIALLY the III. Don't waste your energy on sketchy - zentao it and float free. You both seem cool, and I wish you all the best :3

Posted : August 19, 2016 8:30 PM
aboveisbelow
(@aboveisbelow)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Words of wisdom man, don't waste your time on the sketchy. What is zentao? Zen mindfulness? Thanks for your reply.

I told my friend at work about this odd occurrence the day after I first posted it and he thought I was being crazy. Then it happened again that day while my friend was outside on break with me. My buddy was totally shocked. This guy asked many more odd questions. I asked him what he did at the nearby company and he said they sold grills and specialty greenhouse equipment as well as a new protective coating for car paint and smoking accessories. Seriously...

So I looked up the company he said he works for and they totally make handicap and special needs equipment like wheelchairs, walkers, lifts and ramps.

He hasn't been back since.

Posted : August 29, 2016 4:05 AM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member

THIS is an interesting thread from 2016 to pull back to the top of the heap. Same question. Received a bizarre visitor? Or maybe you have a supernatural benefactor?
Do tell, do tell.
**passes the bong in your direction.

Posted : April 16, 2018 3:22 AM
Share: