Notifications
Clear all

False Flags;Orlando Gay Club Shooting and LA Gay Pride Parade Threat

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@dumbox97)
Topic starter

It looks like the gun control methodology is being ratcheted up a notch. Is there evidence that the LGBT community is more passionate about injustice toward their community?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orlando-nightclub-shooting/

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-gay-pride-la-weapons-20160612-snap-story.html

No - I don't necessarily believe that these events are unstaged. No I do not read the news to be informed or to read them simply at face value. I do read the news to see what the agenda is. I read the news to get a sense of what they want the majority of people to believe.

When some of us argue that nobody really ever gets hurt during these events - I am doubtful. I believe that it is possible that Sandy Hook, Boston, Paris - amongst others were completely staged in the way that many of us have voiced as nobody "being shot, nobody being hurt." However, what I worry about is the groups perpetuating these false flags, adjusting their tactics based on the failure of their "acting" to convince us in a widespread way. Is it possible that this shooting in Orlando (not even mentioning the young "Voice" singer that was shot days earlier) was staged but really did take lives this time? is it possible that a more real event like this could incite us (the people of the US) to request stricter gun laws. Obama was out front of this giving a speech immediately. In any case, I'm curious about what other people might think.

Posted : June 12, 2016 9:50 PM
(@alice)

I don't think every event is faked, the only one I'm sure is a fake was the Sandy hook.
There's mass manipulation going on, on a world wide level. That's what I'm seeing.
People being moved around like cattle, pushed in this direction and that direction. Most people now are extreme. There's not much balance in their thinking, even I have to focus And bring myself in.
It seems like half the world is being made more brutal and the other halve being softened. But everyone is being manipulated.
And yeah I have a pretty bad feeling about where this is all headed.

Posted : June 26, 2016 12:20 AM
(@dumbox97)
Topic starter

I appreciate your response. I think you've summed the situation up very well.

Posted : July 3, 2016 11:42 AM
aboveisbelow
(@aboveisbelow)
Trusted Member

What's most important is that we are seeing through the lies and strangeness. When we see news we can can catch glimpses of the master plan.

I believe that a false flag event doesn't mean nobody died. The evil minds behind these events don't care about human lives being sacrificed for their agenda.

Focus on nature and love as you continue your research, or else we fall right into their plans of fear mongering and ultimate mind control.

Posted : July 29, 2016 2:14 AM
Share: