DMT

11 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
erikx
(@erikx)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I tried to search the forum for DMT, but a three letter word is to short for the search.

I extracted / produced DMT myself and smoked it.
Did not go for the purest form, just wanted quick something to test.
The basic process is easy.
I recommend that every human being should at least once consume DMT, not necessarily in a high dose.

I wonder why it is prohibited. The substance, in my experience, controls itself: I took it several days in a row, but at a certain point, taking it was not an option. I had to pause. It is difficult to describe the reason for the pause, it is neither cognitive nor emotional, something else is at play.

My experiences vary in intensity. Last night I had a black out for the first time.
I remember I returned, but couldn't say what happened or how long I have been away. Nor what I experienced, if I had experienced something at all.

Also, it seems, it stimulates Life in Man, in a completely different way, and in a quality of a different order, than THC.

Posted : July 14, 2017 10:20 AM
(@betyveggiespaghetti)

Your post reminds me of the show the mist. It gives people hallucinations of issues occurring in their lives. Interesting. I've never tried dmt or any hallucinogenic substance, but I find people's experiences with the substances to be deeply personal and interesting. I might try it one day, but idk when I'll feel ready.

Posted : August 2, 2017 3:57 AM
erikx
(@erikx)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

betyveggiespaghetti wrote: Your post reminds me of the show the mist. It gives people hallucinations of issues occurring in their lives. Interesting. I've never tried dmt or any hallucinogenic substance, but I find people's experiences with the substances to be deeply personal and interesting. I might try it one day, but idk when I'll feel ready.

Interestingly, I will start watching the show today.
Synchronicity at work ... 🙂

DMT/hallucinogen related movies and stories:

• Dune (Spice)
  • Beyond the Black Rainbow
  • Into the Void
  • Alice in Wonderland

EDIT:

• Matrix I (especially the mirror scene in which Neo leaves common reality)

EDIT 2:

• Snowpiercer (Smelling Kronos opens doors)
  • 2001 (especially the light show, but also the clean and airless (air sucked out of the room) environment on the ship)

EDIT 3:

• Avatar (basically, a DMT trip inside a DMT trip?)

Posted : August 2, 2017 6:01 AM
erikx
(@erikx)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

In this show, evil entities ruling over mankind are often mentioned.

There are various possible experiences in DMT space.
But I will share some experiences, which may relate to a
prison planet or prison existence.

I cannot be sure if these experiences are:

(a) projections,
(b) self-fulfilling prophecies / assumptions,
(c) genuine.

Smaller doses of DMT result in more or less repeatable observations.
Also, the dosage is of low to medium size.

Observation A

A grid structure appears in the air, moving down onto me. This grid could be described as being pretty strong, like made of metal, with considerable gaps. Inside these gaps strange and well-arranged symbols appear.

The symbols roughly remind me of symbols in playing cards.

This is a technical construct, it has nothing organic to it.

It could be the technical structure, which underlies our normal existence.

Observation B

I get upset during the experience, wanting to argue with something or somebody about the reason me being in normal, earthly existence. Something is not right, and I am searching for the one responsible for mankind being "incarnated" on earth.

My impression is: we are all f*cked with by someone -- and somehow kept down by this common existence. I feel more or less like a freedom fighter, ready crush the system. Also, I am under the impression, that I have done so for a long, long time.

Observation C

My hole body seems to be covered by a net, like a wire mesh fence covering and maybe holding the whole body. The net could be described as being electrical. It is not very hurtful, but definitely not pleasant. Small electric shocks all over the skin.

Observation D

Lying on my back, I feel that a very long, maybe metallic, needle is entering my forehead. Maybe 5 cm above the third eye. There are similar needles penetrating my body e.g. my left arm. I do not move.

I am under the impression, that I am a sedated, hyperdimensional patient. There is an structured area next to me, with strange symbols on it. I may compare it to some sort of hospital equipment.

There are two nurses, alarmed that I woke up in hyperspace. They try to counteract this and I get bugged. I want to awake and understand.

I used the words nurses and patient, but it could easily be keepers and captive.

Upon returned into common reality, I got the impression, that all the talk about spiritual growth while in earthly existence is just an elaborate ruse. Meant to focus mankind neurotically on its own (perceived) imperfections, thus sidetracking it and basically hindering its true awakening and true understanding of all reality.

Observation E

An energetic, structured mask or helmet is growing and forming around my skull. This mask may be there at all times, but is not observable in normal existence.

EDIT:

After writing the stuff above, I read a report about hyperdimensional brain surgery while under DMT. It resembles my experience:

Then I saw what looked like a drill coming closer to this white wall, it began to drill and instantly I felt a sharp burning pain just behind my ear on my skull. I saw the drill punch two holes through my skull and then they put this mesh in the hole to stop it from collapsing.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=65714

Posted : August 3, 2017 12:20 PM
(@msjenkin)

thanks for this, am growing phalaris right now. can you recommend any good teks for extraction?

Posted : August 4, 2017 2:44 PM
erikx
(@erikx)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I only use Straight to Base at the moment; and Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark Powder.
Not sure about phalaris.

1. This one worked, except that I let the solvent evaporate after step 5 and ignored the freezer part.
    Evaporation, depending on the method, takes time.

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Noma n's_tek

2. I will try this one next, it involves vinegar and salt:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=36239

Posted : August 5, 2017 8:09 AM
erikx
(@erikx)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

OPEN HYPERSPACE TRAVELER HANDBOOK
A course handbook for the safe and responsible management of psychoactives

Welcome to the Open Hyperspace Traveler Course. If you are reading this, you presumably have an interest in entheogenic drugs - psychoactive compounds found in plants and fungi - often referred to as psychedelics or simply entheogens. In this manual we have tried to collect and provide unbiased information, backed by both experience and scientific evidence, on the various entheogens out there; on how they can be used safely, responsibly, and beneficially, what risks they present, and potential strategies to handle any problems that may surface when using them.

http://www.oht.me/index.php/download

Posted : August 5, 2017 8:42 AM
erikx
(@erikx)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Here is a post regarding nefarious entities, could be archons:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=62070

Posted : August 8, 2017 3:42 PM
erikx
(@erikx)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

msjenkin wrote: thanks for this, am growing phalaris right now. can you recommend any good teks for extraction?

This one looks promising, PDF link at the top:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=28869

Posted : August 10, 2017 1:30 PM
(@msjenkin)

awesome thank you!

Posted : August 11, 2017 2:11 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

My personal experience with DMT happened twice. And it's always been more terrifying than any other substance. Not necessarily in a "I am afraid of what I had seen" but more in a, maybe I am not ready for this yet, for some reason. My last try almost two years ago was probably my peak experience. Mind you it was caapi, a herb containing DMT which I rolled with some weed into a joint and smoked with my roommate best friend.
I can only say that It foreve changed the way I looked at the world and at my existence. It was the closest I got to a near-death experience.

Posted : August 12, 2017 12:14 AM
Share: