Notifications
Clear all

Washington

21 Posts
18 Users
1 Reactions
(@northernflicker)

Greetings from Northernflicker in Burien, WA.
www.julienewcombe.com

Posted : January 28, 2019 8:55 PM
(@jayman96)

delmani11 wrote: Hello fellow THC'ers! I'm from Lynnwood...the city that the Seattle Times called "The city without a heart!" They said we are the only city in Washington without a heart...it's true we have no downtown to walk around...just endless strip malls you drive to...ha ha! The rest of the area is true paradise though...water and green trees all around us...and THC is now legal...I'm grooving!

I’m in Everett! smoke a little smoke

Posted : April 30, 2019 8:11 AM
Goforth
(@ox)

Checking in from Port Townsend up on the Quimper peninsula, located on the east tip of the Olympic peninsula.
Anybody nearby?

Posted : May 25, 2021 2:42 PM
Larry reacted
(@emilyjane)

Spokane area, anyone else? 🙂

Posted : October 30, 2021 10:42 PM
(@stjoe56)

Olympia! How is everyone dealing with the mandates in king county?

Posted : December 6, 2021 5:43 PM
(@larry)

hi there, waking up the Washington thread... crickets in here.  Let's have a meetup.  made it for lunch hour on a Tuesday, because, well, slow time in the restaurant and its noon, so you gotta eat.  and you got a months notice.  it'll be in sequim Washington which is manageably close to seattle and from where I live Neah Bay on the coast.  met ya half way.  ish.  nov 14 for awesome food and chin wagging. https://highersidemeetups.com/events/oak-table-fill-me-up-a-bacon-benedict-and-buttermilk-hotcakes-chin-wag/

Posted : October 20, 2023 9:25 PM
Page 2 / 2
Share: