Clear all

Washington

21 Posts
18 Users
1 Likes
(@redpillwizard)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Here you can give a shout out to others in your state/country. If your from this state/country then make a new thread and let others know in your area that there is another THC'er close by! This is a great way to keep each other informed on happenings in the area, meet up for coffee with other THC'ers or, who knows.... maybe even lead to THC gatherings.

Posted : April 22, 2015 5:31 PM
(@erikbkenney)

Aloha, I'm Erik living in Oakville . any H S C folks in the Olympia and surrounding area?

Posted : August 23, 2015 2:32 PM
(@michelle1976)

No way...Erik, I'm just down the road from you in Elma!

Posted : September 27, 2015 4:16 AM
(@michelle1976)

Elma, Washington State, in Grays Harbor County, 30 miles from the state Capitol of Olympia.

Posted : January 13, 2016 8:21 AM
(@seaddub)

Eburg THC!

Posted : April 17, 2016 2:08 PM
(@delmani11)

Hello fellow THC'ers! I'm from Lynnwood...the city that the Seattle Times called "The city without a heart!" They said we are the only city in Washington without a heart...it's true we have no downtown to walk around...just endless strip malls you drive to...ha ha! The rest of the area is true paradise though...water and green trees all around us...and THC is now legal...I'm grooving!

Posted : May 10, 2016 2:05 AM
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

I'm in Seattle.

Posted : May 21, 2016 11:10 PM
(@agentsmith15)

Hey y'all whys up!? I am in the Vancouver/Portland area and definitely looking for likeminded people to connect and share thoughts and ideas with!

Posted : June 2, 2016 8:52 PM
(@ultraviolet)

I'm so glad you all live in cool places. I'm on the far east border of the state in Clarkston, Wa. It's not so "cool" here, especially in the summer, haha. Actually, it's a nice place for carefree living at the confluence of the Snake and Clearwater Rivers.

Posted : December 7, 2016 11:56 AM
(@michelle1976)

That's an amazing view UltraViolet! I have fond childhood memories of the Snake River near Bonners Ferry and Three Island Crossing, camping and finding arrowheads.

Posted : December 7, 2016 6:18 PM
(@ultraviolet)

You might be thinking of the Kootenay River at Bonners Ferry, but it's nice there too, though more rugged and rural. A good place to make memories for kids. 🙂

Posted : December 7, 2016 10:23 PM
(@reallyclear13)
Eminent Member

I'm in Oly!

Posted : January 29, 2017 6:38 PM
satyagraha
(@satyagraha)
Estimable Member

I'm in the hills, just off the Columbia River, about thirty five miles from the ocean at about 350 feet elevation in a canyon, in a county without a traffic signal light.

Whatever the I-5 mile post says (north of post 40), that's how many driving miles you are from where I am.

Posted : January 29, 2017 7:48 PM
jpb322
(@jpb322)
Eminent Member

Posted : November 17, 2017 3:58 AM
(@dsgnjunkie)

Seattle area! Would love to meet up with fellow THC'ers for casual chats about the chats 😉

Posted : May 20, 2018 8:05 PM
Page 1 / 2
Share: