Notifications
Clear all

Seth material, Ra contact

4 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
(@dbristo)
Topic starter

I’ve been listening for years, and checked out many books discussed on the episodes. Just finished the Ra series and the Seth speaks material… but I can’t find the episodes that discussed these books/ channeled material

Posted : September 26, 2023 4:22 AM
purplelama reacted
purplelama
(@purplelama)
Eminent Member

I don't recall any guests who went in depth with either of those sets of channeled material.  

A little sync, I just started The Nature of Personal Reality on audiobook this week, it having been several years since last I read the book.  That was Jane/Rupert's second book with Seth, I think.  I have gotten a lot from that book.

Posted : September 28, 2023 12:06 AM
(@dbristo)
Topic starter

@purplelama yea I plan to pick up the others In the series next! 
if you haven’t checked out “The Ra Contact” it’s gels well with the Seth stuff

I also enjoy Dolores Cannons books (also on Audible)

Posted : September 28, 2023 12:27 AM
purplelama
(@purplelama)
Eminent Member

@dbristo 

1. I am well familiar with the Ra material, and some the other material from Carla, Don, and Jim.  It's really important to read that last book of the Ra material, where they released all the personal reading that weren't included in the main series.   I presume that you are referring to that set of books, and not something more recent by David Wilcock or something.

I have not read as much of the Seth material as I would like, just the one I mentioned above, but that one is very dear, to me.

I am also a big fan of the Cayce readings.  Cayce, Seth, and Law of One are the only relatively modern sets of channeled material that I would personally vouch for.

I am only passingly familiar with Cannon's work, but have read a lot of adjacent material about past life/future life hypnosis and such.  I liked what I saw, just never made the deep dive.  

Posted : September 28, 2023 12:43 AM
dbristo reacted
Share: