Clear all

Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Currently the FDA has approved treatment of broken bones using pulsed electromagnetic fields, but in other countries, especially Eastern Europe use of PEMF therapy is approved for more conditions.

To start with I am not a doctor, nor do I pretend to be one or propose treatment to anyone, but I can read, and the research is out there supporting the fact that there are many other conditions which may benefit from these techniques.

One place that has particular value as there are no treatments is in nerve regeneration, here is an excellent collection of studies performed on this subject, but it also touches on other effects:
https://www.amazing1.com/content/download/Pulsed%20Magnetic%20Therapy%20Nerve%20Regeneration%20%E2%80%93%20PEMF%20Spinal%20Cord%20Injury%20Bibliography.pdf

Posted : October 18, 2018 1:19 AM
(@herbanscout)

Would a product like this be similar to what you are describing?

http://www.zeropointresearch.com/

Posted : October 20, 2018 2:42 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

I've been following this Philippino Tesla inventor who's been using PEMF therapy to cure all kinds of diseases, including many types of cancers by simply being exposed in the field near coils. His name is Ismael Aviso and there are many videos posted showing the before/after of blood cells. Although I haven't tried it personally, I do think it's legit based on what I've read on it.

Even in Vancouver BC, I know there are more and more therapist using PEMF for all sorts of conditions, through the use of various coil-embedded mats and pads you lie on, like the Swiss Bionic has the Omnimats.

The pricing on these things is the only obstacle I see. But again, a lot of therapists offer hour long sessions with these things, instead of having to buy one outright. I'd be curious to try.

EDIT: Synchronicity happened: Gordon White has a great latest episode on Light Therapy, and I only listened to the start, but it triggered all sorts of thoughts, including how Red-Infrared spectrum light increases metabolism and healing of our cells (which is why I think sauna are so beneficial).
Highly recommend it to people.

https://runesoup.com/2018/10/talking-the-healing-power-of-light-with-anadi-martel/

Posted : October 20, 2018 7:53 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member
Topic starter

herbanscout wrote: Would a product like this be similar to what you are describing?

http://www.zeropointresearch.com/

Possibly. . . maybe? It's really hard to tell what exactly they are selling from what the website says. It sounds similar, but they are focusing on generating high voltage rather than field intensity and frequency.

Posted : October 21, 2018 2:55 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member
Topic starter

After thinking about the references they make on the site and the pictures, it sounds like what that place makes is a toroidal field generator which uses pulsed high-tension (voltage). This would create a pulsing toroidal field with areas of high magnetism near the center. The frequency of the pulses is unspecified.

Posted : October 23, 2018 9:26 PM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

I was checking out the website for the Institute for Venture Science, which was founded by Dr Pollack to promote breakthrough ideas. Several interesting things. One was Gunter Pauli (Blue Economy) mentioned on the homepage. Another member called Francis Hochstenbach attracted my attention for his smartphone powered PEMF device called QoraVita.
It looks like a round crystal atachment that fits into the analog plug of smartphones and modulate frequencies through the app (recent ones don't even have this jack anymore; though you can find a ways with adapters, or else)

Sadly, the website and product seems no longer available.

But I found a link to his patent, and the whole thing looks so simple, that its very low-cost and potentially impactful.

Just food for thought 🙂

Posted : May 30, 2019 3:47 AM
Share: