Clear all

Perpetual Lamps

9 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Here is an article about several accounts of perpetual lamps found in toumbs, written in the late-19th century by a Theosophist and Freemason:
http://www.levity.com/alchemy/westcott.html

Posted : June 17, 2019 12:21 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

shamangineer wrote: Here is an article about several accounts of perpetual lamps found in toumbs, written in the late-19th century by a Theosophist and Freemason:
http://www.levity.com/alchemy/westcott.html

Wow, that was intriguing. Did not know how coveted this discovery was, and not surprised.
While reading this, the initial thought I had was of an anecdote I heard from Emery Smith about his ufo crash investigation that led him to the Vatican’s secret Archives. I know it sounds dubious to many, let alone the fact that ES could have visited this place. But lets put that aside for a moment.

One thing he did mention was exactly that, a lamp on the walls of the corridors connecting to the vast, state-of-the-art library.
He said it looked like a Tibetan object which name escapes me (I was able to recover the picture below). Now unfortunately I can’t remember if this was a case, where no shadows were to be found. But I’ve definitely heard of this phenomenon elsewhere (David Adair’s Area 51 DUMB anecdote) and its fascinating just to wonder about it!

All in all, it sounds like it fits the general description of a coveted, mysterious object that was known to a few, back in the days.
By the way, the last story in the link of the hidden, burried door with a figurine that moves to protect the crypt is e.p.i.c.

PS: the episode, if anyone can find it, is called Vatican Secret Tech, Cosmic Disclosure penultimate season.

PPS: I also remember seeing this exact figurine at a Tibetan shop selling singing bowls. So it’s a well-known artifact. Now whether it was used a perpetual lamp is a different story altogether..

Posted : June 17, 2019 11:22 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member
Topic starter

I think the word you are looking for is Dorje:
http://viewzone2.com/dorjex.html

I would think the lamp would most likely be using some formulation of exotic matter (perhaps mixed with oil, or the oil of gold?) to generate a plasma (fire) which undergoes an interaction with ZPE. If such a plasma were self-organizing and was tapping ZPE energy to maintain itself it would not draw fuel up the wick (wicks were mentioned in the article, which would indicate the focus should primarily be on the fuel utilized). It may even be that once lit it would become a nonthermal plasma, or "cold" plasma similar to what is found in mercury-vapor lamps.

Posted : June 18, 2019 1:02 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

Love it!
Its funny cause my laptop died on me a few days ago, and likely will need a motherboard replacement. Thats when I saw the heatsink attached to the CPU. I soon realized that despite all the thought-process that went into the design, all the heat generated by the CPU is being wasted (I really hope I’m wrong). The bottom-line is, cant that heatsink convert the heat back into electricity, to be used directly in the computation (positive feedback loop) or at least to charge the batteries, or run the fan (to decrease the load).

But what do I know, I’m no expert in the matter. Though I found a kid doing just that as proof of concept Still, it’s like everyone in business is talking about batteries, but no-one about how to re-use all the wasted heat that burns my knees.
Sorry for the rant, but somehow, the perpetual lamp’s fuel story reminded me of this.

Posted : June 18, 2019 1:18 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Yes, all waste. Each transition between conduction and insulation in the transistor uses energy and heat is a byproduct. Gotta dump it to keep the chip from frying. Any effort to use standard physics or engineering to recover the energy will result in higher heat on the chip and minimal power.

A peltier junction could be used to do this, though it is more often run to cool the chip to overclock it using an enormous heatsink. The peltier must be very oversized to dump more than the CPU wattage as they are only 10-15% efficient. If you aren't careful while doing this you'll condense the ambient humidity and short out your motherboard.

Using a peltier to recover electricity from waste heat would destroy your computer and would only produce a little over 15W.

Here is a camping stove which uses a peltier to power a fan for gasification and charge a lithium battery / kinda charge a phone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SecD6cZLEhY

Posted : June 18, 2019 2:24 AM
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator

That’s awesome, thank you for the explanation and kickass stove!

Posted : June 18, 2019 4:25 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Here is another account from Iamblichus in 100 A.D. describing tubes that lit the underground passages in Egypt and leaked a silver-colored fluid which sounds like mercury. The tubes also grew brighter as they were approached perhaps indicating a life-force connection.

https://www.unariunwisdom.com/the-mysterious-lamps-of-the-pyramids/

Posted : August 12, 2019 1:51 AM
benhacked
(@benhacked)

I am no scholar, scientist, engineer or magician. but I can't help but wonder if they could have been inductive devices, implying the location of the tombs were as important as the ingredients or construction. Fascinating reads. I look forward to checking out both sites more thoroughly. Thank you for posting!

Posted : October 3, 2019 7:07 AM
(@markh)
Eminent Member

enjoypolo wrote: Wow, that was intriguing. Did not know how coveted this discovery was, and not surprised.
PPS: I also remember seeing this exact figurine at a Tibetan shop selling singing bowls. So it’s a well-known artifact. Now whether it was used a perpetual lamp is a different story altogether..

It's a Dorje

Posted : December 17, 2019 11:31 AM
Share: