New to speaking up,...

Notifications
Clear all

New to speaking up, but not new to the idea.

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@fhish13)
Topic starter

Hello Higherside Chatters and Greg Carlwood,

Hey everyone, I'm not writing to be condescending or counteractive, I just need to get my perspective out. Although I love this show and I agree with nearly everything that is presented, I need to put my side out.

Greg - you do an amazing job of presenting everything that is possible out there. Please, do not stop doing what you're doing. Not that you would.

I have been sitting behind the keys for a while, but not a long time. I have only been doing THC for about half a year. At first, I didn't really like the way it's presented, but now, I totally get it. I am a former Marine who was a Navigator on KC-130s for a few years of my life that defines my life before and is the reason I've had any career opportunities past that. Please know that I am not a globalist, and I am with all of you when I don't want the world to go the way it seems to be going.

Here is where I am in a bit of departure from what I have heard on your show and from what I actually know...At least in the Corps, we didn't do anything relating to chemtrails, poisoning the people and I can corroborate that over thousands of hours of flying. If there are other units that are doing that, I cannot comment, but I would be aghast that it actually happens.

Recently, one of our planes went down. Many of my friends were onboard. We will never know what actually happened, but it is another iteration of what can actually happen. Our young people are put in harm's way and very very rarely it ends in disaster. Please look at this link and it will slightly describe who these people were.

Look, I'm with everyone in the alternative community, but please don't discount the people that put themselves on the line for what little freedoms that the elites let us actually have. I understand it as much as the rest. However, I actually lived it. So, when it comes down to it, we were all just doing this for the guy next to us, and there is never a whisper of doing it for the man. Granted, all of you can get mad at us for not waking up enough and doing this for the government, but that's not the point. We just wanted to protect ourselves and our families, and all of you. Please note that we were in the same system of control that everyone else is. You all may be waking up, and so are we. Imagine what it's like to be in that paradigm when you have subscribed to a life of protecting the country by giving up your own life.

I thank you, Greg, for putting out the show that you do. Please realize, and the greater audience, that sometimes, there are, and most likely are, former military members listening, and we DIDN'T have the worst intentions for the public. In fact,we generally have no knowledge of it at all.

I'm not a disinformation agent. Greg, please contact me directly if you want to. My email is fhish13@rocketmail.com and the rest of the community, please do the same. I'm looking for the truth as much as you are. Thank you for what you do, and please continue to do so.

Posted : July 14, 2017 6:37 AM
(@fhish13)
Topic starter

Sorry folks, here is the link for my brother's bein' dead. Didn't include it originally.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4690268/Pictured-Eight-service-Marines-killed-plane-crash.html

Posted : July 14, 2017 7:01 AM
(@chromerhino)
Estimable Member

Hey fhish, thank you for writing your thoughts and letting us know how you feel. Its my understanding of the chemtrail situation that the spraying is being done by commercial airliners via a mix within the fuel and/or private airplanes taxed with the expressed purpose of spraying chemtrails. I don't think the conspiracy/truth seeker community is accusing the armed forces for chemtrails in this day and time. There may have been more suspicious earlier on when military aircraft was seen spraying white clouds out of special large cannisters attached under each wing.

It's my opinion that the brave, upstanding and patriotic men and women in the armed forces are not consciously involved in any actions detrimental to the health of the American population. I think most, if not all , of the conspiracy theory persons would have a similar belief as my own.

I hope this helps relief some of your anxiety of this subject.

Posted : July 21, 2017 7:01 PM
(@general_urko)

Chemtrails. Where do I start? "IF" chemtrails were the huge ongoing project that the proponents claim, then the only real feasible way that it might be possible is by "doping" the fuel that common airline carriers use. There is simply not enough military air traffic to pull this off. They simply cannot fly that many chemtrails spraying missions without thousands of federal and LOCAL municipal air traffic controllers being in on it. Somebody would have to say SOMETHING. That geo-engineering is happening in some form is believable. These so called grid flights would be almost impossible to hide. I just can't buy it. I believe the controllers of the planet are capable of anything, but I just haven't seen enough proof of the chemtrail thing. I am open to someone telling me why I am wrong.

Posted : July 23, 2017 3:28 AM
(@thegdolla)
Eminent Member

Hey Fhish, thanks so much for that.

I'm a big conspiracy guy. I'm an anarchist. I hate pretty much every government program there is. Including war.

But I support the military. As you said, you're just people like us living within a system you didn't have a say in. I would like to think that the free-thinking/truth-seeking community would all feel that way. But I'm sure there are some who do give servicemen and women undue hostility. That sucks. But i don't think you'll find too many here. 🙂

Posted : August 3, 2017 7:21 AM
Share: