Notifications
Clear all

Flat Earth being a PsyOp

35 Posts
13 Users
0 Reactions
(@metalegs)
Estimable Member

shamangineer wrote: I know this isn't really the thrust of this thread, but I have made similar comments. There seems to be two schools of wilderness/outdoors knowledge: military and indigenous. The military survival mindset is the one you speak of and comes from the training philosophy. In the military the survival of the person in the survival situation is secondary to the survival of the mission which often requires taking otherwise unnecessary risks. I tend to think of the military mindset as one of the mission vs extraction philosophy - you are surviviing long enough for completing your mission or being extracted out of the wilderness because long-term survival is not typically the point and being cut off from the larger group in a military situation means that survival is unlikely due to the risk to one's security. The indigenous philosophy is more about making one at home in the wilderness for as long as you are there and leveraging your surroundings to accomplish that goal.

I have a rule of thumb for survival show hosts called the puke scale: The more often someone throws up because they ate something they shouldn't have the higher the score. The top of the puke scale tends to be inhabited by those who have a background in the military - especially Bear Grylls. At the bottom I've found more indigenous minded outdoorsmen like Cody Lundin and Ray Mears.

I totally agree about the vs nature mindsets.
But that wasn't my intended subject at all.
Both the military and indigenous mindset require a mental map to function. When that mental map does not match the physical world bad things can happen. When you get lost its because you think your somewhere you are not. Video games are a good example, mall parking lots when you come out the wrong door, get "turned around" in a large store or event.
Enter questions about the shape of the earth. Maybe it isn't a ball. maybe its a much much bigger ball and we live in a snow globe type enclosure with dozens more outside of ours a-la Oblivion (2013). Or inside the hollow earth. Or maybe inside a computer.
Whatever it is. Keeping us guessing seems to be par for the course. Guessing about the season, real time, the timeline, hell the truth of anything.

Posted : April 21, 2018 2:53 AM
(@sevenmead)
Eminent Member

When I started digging into Flatt earth youtube really push that stuff at me. I have never seen any other topic get pushed like that... so that raised my eyebrows. I also saw a mock flat earth post get made on imgur and the author said in the comments that he was immediately hit up more than once to make more for money.

I think that the need for a "WILD" conspiracy to muddy truth on the internet would be par for the course so the real question is which one is the dis-info... if not all. I think Flat Earth fits this bill very nicely. Zero whistle blowers I have seen, deep state, SSP, abduction, remote viewing support a flat earth. It just stinks of psy-op to me.

Posted : November 12, 2018 9:20 PM
(@sacroff)
Eminent Member

I was reflecting on the Moon Hoax after rereading this today. I think the most damning thing against the moon landing happening is the fact that a second country has never landed on the moon. Surely Russia, China, England, France, Germany etc would have done it by now. Seems ridiculous, it’s like one country in. ancient times finding America and visiting an LA beach for a couple of hours on 6 occassions, telling the entire world about it and then nobody on the planet ever visiting again. Makes no sense at all.

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Posted : November 14, 2018 8:23 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMjDAzUFxX0

Posted : February 28, 2019 5:46 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

After 18:25 Robert Sepehr talks about the Flat Earth being started as a Phonetician propaganda campaign to make people afraid of making the trip to America, where Carthage / Phoenicia had colonies. If this is true it would make Flat Earth perhaps the world's oldest self-perpetuating propaganda campaign.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuN5rf0CoI8

Posted : March 12, 2019 1:23 AM
Page 3 / 3
Share: