Colonia Dignidad: Nazi pedo cult camp in Argentina

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
enjoypolo
(@enjoypolo)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

I'm posting this, as I was quite surprised to see the story about Colonia Dignidad make the front page of RT News today.
If I remember correctly, I first came across Colonia Dignidad while reading Peter Lavenda's book Ratline about Nazi spies being smuggled throughout South America via Red Cross' and the Vatican diplomatic channels. It's a nasty place where pedo-ritual torture are being perpetrated by former Nazi personnel. Having said that, since hearing about Antarctica and Nazi bases down there, I believe it was either Corey Goode or someone from Cosmic Disclosure that mentioned the relevance of Colonia Dignidad to being a proxy point towards Antartica. After all, the above article mentions the fact that Dignidad has its own airport and hospital. So it could very well be within manageable distances to transfer down there.

Anyways, you can see why this is such a rabbit hole. Hence why I wanted to share it here.
Have a nice day y'all.
Also, as mentioned in the article, the camp has since then been renamed Bavaria Village while being still run today by essentially the same people. Incredible. Last but not least, I can't help but notice the german iron cross/cross of Knights of Malta at the gates.

PS: It could've also been Joseph P Farrell. Here's a link with a mention of it.
https://gizadeathstar.com/2018/02/anyone-else-part-two-bezos-bariloche/

Posted : April 25, 2018 5:21 PM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member

T-r-i-p Out!

Posted : April 25, 2018 5:53 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

Thanks for sharing, first time I've heard of the place, sounds like the most fucked up vacation destination known to man.

Posted : April 27, 2018 12:13 AM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member

* giggles

Posted : April 27, 2018 12:50 AM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

FYI, this place features prominently in Hunting Hitler S3.

Here is one of the Type X u-boats used for NAZI escape that was sunk off of the east coast, with many shady circumstances pointing to them collaborating with US intelligence for escape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1k1MFyaRjY

Posted : January 8, 2019 10:00 PM
Share: