The Imposter T.H.C. on Y.T.

10 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Afternoon, Fellow Critical Thinkers,

BEWARE: There appears to be a FAKE "The Higherside Chats" channel on YT.
HOW TO TELL: This channel does not have a "The" in front of Higherside,PLUS, the thumbnails are OBVIOUSLY not G.C.'s killer episode pics.
However, this schmuck IS using the THC logo for that channel.

Dude,how do you handle trolls like this??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVMO2rTy2Sc

Why do people do shit like this?
Don't they have something better to do?? Like create their own expression instead of stealing others. Oy vey! *facepalm

Posted : April 25, 2018 8:34 PM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

See:

#2)

#3)

Posted : April 25, 2018 10:11 PM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

*leans in close
This dumb bastard is making $MONEY$ off YOUR HARD-WORK!!! Maaaan, does that piss me off!

Ya know, I do have a "voodoo doll" in the back for cases JUST LIKE THIS. Let me know if you'd like me to start pushing some pins. 😉

As you can tell with the attached comments above from that phony channel,
WE'VE GOT YOUR BACK,yo!

Posted : April 25, 2018 10:14 PM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

WAIT a friggin' minute, holy shit.... THEN WHO THE HeeeeELL HAVE I BEEN TALKING TO on this end, I wonder?
What the heck,maan? *scratches head

04/25/18 3:28p:
okay, let me get this straight in my head - BCUZ-
I've been subscribed to the fake channel since January & only JUST THIS AFTERNOON, subbed over to the REAL one (I don't watch YT that much but while waiting for my oil change, I ran into this fake asshat's channel.). And ALL THIS TIME, I've been carrying on a conversation with someone whom obviously was not the REAL CARLWOOD. Fuuuck, man.

I must have "SUCKER" painted on me somewhere. It's true in my case apparently, a fool & his money ARE soon parted...TWICE! grrrrrrr. **double facepalm

Posted : April 25, 2018 10:24 PM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

1st = Now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbfEYqNYgdY
"..We heard her cry.
We have come to intervene..."

2nd -possibly..we'll see.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFRNkpBZoA

Posted : April 25, 2018 11:44 PM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

*FYI: Obviously I'm not pissed at the Real G.C.
Hell, he didn't even know.
I'm insatiably angry over the
asshole that thinks s/he can just do what s/he's doing and get away with it.
Bitch,please!
You have no idea...

#OnItYo!
Some channel the power of the spotlight,
others harness the power of being completely anonymous.

Posted : April 25, 2018 11:50 PM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

The thought just occurred to me that this IMPOSTER mofo MUST BE HERE somewhere in the PLUS FORUMS -BCUZ- the conversations I've been having with this fakefuck have referred to some of my recent postings & others. Particularly the TWO THC+ MEMBERS I've been liking so much recently.

* So, in case YOU are reading this ASSHOLE.
.JUST wait....We WILL find you.

That's what makes it super-bizarro! Jesus, who needs mushrooms around here?!?!

Posted : April 25, 2018 11:57 PM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

The more I research into this, the more I see folks sounding the alarm months ago.

Pardon the urgency in the previous postings. I was just a bit agog earlier,when finding out for the first time
AND I'm not the type to sit back and watch fakers like that.
ESPECIALLY
, ones that reel me in personally pretending to be you....and then I'm all thinking I'm having this unbelievable conversation with you about upcoming projects but REALLY it's some greedy dildo in Thailand making money off your content.

So,folks, pardon if I take that kind of shit a bit personal. Would you enjoy having your interests exploited like that?

As if hosts & listeners in this genre don't deal with the issue of authenticity enough as it is?!?

How does YT allow this,but then censor a 3 year episode on Sandy Hook or Crrow777's whole damn channel?

Maaaan, Youtube is really showing us it's true colors lately. Pardon the adrenaline rush & that throbbing vein in my forehead,ya'll.;)

This assclown will be stopped,though.
What I've discovered thus far is oddly pointing in the direction of Canada and a few other folks that
share THC's host provider.

I've always wondered why you guys picked a Canadian host, maybe they just had a good deal going on that day.
But, HERE'S the kicker - maybe you don't realize this or maybe you do -BUT- infowars & thehighersidechats appear to have the same host.
Perhaps it is someone from his camp. If you think about it, you are his biggest competition.

Since the days of his phony protests outside state houses with a megaphone & that "Rush Limbaugh on Meth" voice, he's always come off as total bullshit to me. Don't get me started on that "Kabuki Grove" video that made him popular. That is just my opinion and experience.

"The enemy of my enemy is my FRIEND!"

***passes to the left

Posted : April 26, 2018 5:56 AM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Oh, I see now and YOU & the rest of this community will not fucking believe who is behind this!?!?!
Somebody,indeed, is keeping his friends close & his ENEMIES CLOSER!
Ya'll would crucify me if I just came out & typed it here-bcuz- you know this individual.
So, allow me the time to make hardcopies & I'll show you what I mean.
Thanks for the emails=]

Posted : April 27, 2018 4:37 AM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

This story is #real & where the high strangness started.

Posted : August 9, 2018 7:38 PM
Share: