*REJECT the "Co...

Notifications
Clear all

*REJECT the "Conspiracy Theorist" Label!!

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Good Day, All -

Okay, it's time to knock my "Imposter THC" thread off the top of the heap and pose another question for the Carlwood Q & A forum.

Dear Mr. Carlwood - Do you realize how the label of "conspiracy theorist" is a
pejorative term, created by the apparatus to control & marginalize all the astute observations & strength
of the tribe we all true-ly belong to....

CRITICAL THINKERS!!!

This is the term that is a more accurate adjective to who & what we are,therefore, perhaps it is time we RECLAIM our cultural/societal moniker

with this term and COLLECTIVELY REJECT the term "CONSPIRACY THEORIST" ,shaking loose the shackles of this "automatically-crazy" prejudice.

Don't You????

**Raises fist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nyBeqctezs

05/10 11:04am
**Oh, for fuuuuck sake,Greg. This message video has nothing to do with your stupid schweaty balls or even remotely trying to hurt your lovely
wife,Mrs.T
C'mon now.
Let's get with the program here,yo!

Posted : April 28, 2018 3:26 PM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Brother,
I hope you are ready to enter a season of ACTIVE MANIFESTATION.
This is a season of social mobilization,of ACTIVE participation on levels even YOU have never dreamed of. Be careful what you ask for & shit.

(more)Protection is necessary - BCUZ-
IT IS TIME TO STOKE THE TRIBE! it is time to stoke the FIRE into some REAL ACTION. We grow weary of passivity!

Typing in forums and even listening on POdcast Addict has become TOO PASSIVE of an experience for many
& we are feeling that RESTLESSNESS to action on our insides....that relentless irking pushing all of us into PUTTING UP or shutting up.

*"It's time to shit or get off the pot,Yo!", says Quincy.

(The Best Familiar Ever!)

It is not too late. This is NOT just a hippie-dippy concept. If not now, WHEN???????? For fuck sake.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90jxaofLkq8

Posted : April 28, 2018 3:48 PM
(@genxgemini)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

*elbows you in the ribs

Dude, you reeeeeeeeeeespyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally need to be reading these postings...and in order they were written in. I usually get paid for shit like this, but you're a favorite sooo...... 😉
Don't make me go all STEPHEN GREER on yo' a$$😀 $:D$ 😀 j/k

Posted : April 28, 2018 8:34 PM
Share: