Clear all

The capstone

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@naphtha)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

We have all considered and contemplated on the capstone; the elite hierarchy, the puppet masters and the ones calling the shots. Who knows, there are a lot of good points. But my question is somewhat similar.
If we look at the ideas surrounding archons and spirits, do they follow a similar structure, a form of hierarchy? It seems it would be one or the other. They are either all free Lance spirits, doing what they want with no restriction, or there is a hierarchy, resulting in a chain of command and consequently, a capstone. Is there a spirit world capstone? A puppet master of sorts? I'm curious if they would be accountable. I recall during the show with the original people's of Australia, the aborigines, that he claimed the spirits followed a set of rules. You cannot punish man for not knowing. Where did that rule come from? Who imposes and enforces it?

Posted : April 18, 2018 2:24 PM
(@shamangineer)
Noble Member

My personal belief is that there are dual polarities of heirarchies in the spiritual planes of existance. The demonic heirarchies are based on fear and power while the angelic heirarchies are based on love and knowledge. While it may seem from the fascism episode that I would not endorse any form of heirarchy I do believe that there are people of greater and lesser capability to perform certain tasks and heirarchy supports orderly operations. The difficulty is when power within a heirarchy is based primiarily on authority over knowledge which leads to a disproportionate distribution of resources and input into the processes undertaken in the organization. If you want to get into the rules of power distribution on spiritual planes you are delving deep into the realms of occulted esoterica and will find that answers on their own will appear contradictory, but in the above context things will make a lot more sense.

Posted : April 21, 2018 12:50 AM
Share: