Notifications
Clear all

Sleight of hand on a monumental scale

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@red4truth)
Topic starter

Greg I have been a subscriber for a while. I have come to question much of what we have been told about space since listening to your first few interviews with Crrow and others who question the mainstream NASA narrative. I have thought often that maybe the whole time they have been selling us on the illusion of space and pointing to the stars, they have been going down - a monumental sleight of hand. Once they determined they couldn't leave (the planet/disk/plane) they chose to use the enormous resources left over to construct city size underground habitats. I know you like pondering the hollow earth theory. Maybe there is a connection. They continue to deepen the illusion of space while going deeper!?

Posted : April 10, 2017 6:00 AM
(@naphtha)
Trusted Member

I agree, the more we look up, the less we look down

kwclark wrote: Greg I have been a subscriber for a while. I have come to question much of what we have been told about space since listening to your first few interviews with Crrow and others who question the mainstream NASA narrative. I have thought often that maybe the whole time they have been selling us on the illusion of space and pointing to the stars, they have been going down - a monumental sleight of hand. Once they determined they couldn't leave (the planet/disk/plane) they chose to use the enormous resources left over to construct city size underground habitats. I know you like pondering the hollow earth theory. Maybe there is a connection. They continue to deepen the illusion of space while going deeper!?

Posted : April 19, 2017 9:19 PM
(@red4truth)
Topic starter

If we are in a "closed" system as Crrow seems to lean, then it only makes sense for TPTB to take advantage and create a habitat they fully control. The breakaway civilization that people keep speaking of with people traveling to the stars is really breaking away right here under our feet.

Posted : April 26, 2017 1:34 AM
Share: