Ole and Michael Jos...

Notifications
Clear all

Ole and Michael Joseph - making sense of world ritual events?

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@cschiffler)
Topic starter

Disclaimer: please forgive the lower case "h" that will litter this question. My computer keyboard has decided it no longer wishes to produce a capital "h").

Listening to some old episodes of interviews with Michael Joseph last night. What an awesome guest! Got to thinking how interesting it would be to have Michael and Ole on the same episode to deconstruct occult rituals played out as staged events. Is that possible? I know it might be a bit of a logistical nightmare, but given Michael's understanding of what the elite think they are doing and Ole's ability to follow the rabbit hole to the next staged event, I think putting the two of them together for a brainstorming session might further our understanding of how to figure out how to determine with greater accuracy what the elite may be plotting and maybe even disrupt it by exposing it. have you thought of maybe doing some other pairings of guests who would not normally get to just brainstorm together? If so, who would be your dream pairing?

Posted : May 12, 2018 2:06 PM
Share: