Notifications
Clear all

Ingersoll Lockwood Books on Baron Trump

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@mimir1127)
Topic starter

So even main stream sources admit these books were really written in the 1800’s by an author named Ingersoll Lockwood

The Baron Trump Collection: Travels and Adventures of Little Baron Trump and his Wonderful Dog Bulger, Baron Trump's Marvelous Underground Journey, The Last President (or 1900).

I can’t say I’ve read the source material but I’ve heard mention of a Don character mentioned as the “master of masters” (lol), and civil unrest in the month of November on 5th Avenue Manhattan, apparently the site of a Trump hotel. This has really been hard to accept it is anything but a massive trolling on his or Q’s part. Given what we know about Trump’s uncle and the Tesla papers it makes this all the more juicy however.

I can’t think of anything more absurdly hilarious that it is seemingly within the realm of possibility than Donald Trump being the central patriarch of a time traveling knot of eternal recurrence.

First heard this theory second hand from a big time Trump QAnon conspiracy theorist at work, but it seems to check out after diving in, and it’s basically being explained away as sheer coincidence. I favor the possibility of it being an elaborate hoax but who knows.

Are you familiar with this theory? Any opinions or predictions going into November? Not hard to see the likelihood of unrest I suppose, but maybe they have something more dramatic planned with the roll out of new technologies and a fake invasion with this new piece of the puzzle being introduced into the public mind.

Posted : October 18, 2020 12:10 AM
(@harri74)

Time travel.

Posted : December 28, 2020 6:16 PM
(@jackc)

Hi, my first post here!

Yes I'm familiar with this and have read the first and third books, I've also read the theories about Barron time travelling.

Here's a thought for you - I downloaded the books from archive.org, but has anyone see an original first edition, or seen any mention of it in old newspapers? Could this be a fake narrative, the books created recently and made to look old, and digital copies slipped into archive.org?

Maybe there are original copies out there, just pondering...

Posted : June 12, 2021 8:13 PM
(@harri74)

jackc wrote:
Hi, my first post here!

Yes I'm familiar with this and have read the first and third books, I've also read the theories about Barron time travelling.

Here's a thought for you - I downloaded the books from archive.org, but has anyone see an original first edition, or seen any mention of it in old newspapers? Could this be a fake narrative, the books created recently and made to look old, and digital copies slipped into archive.org?

Maybe there are original copies out there, just pondering...

You could be onto something. The ultimate Trump/Q troll or deep mind marketing plan..

Posted : June 13, 2021 9:53 AM
(@jackc)

harri74 wrote:
You could be onto something. The ultimate Trump/Q troll or deep mind marketing plan..

Thanks - and no sign yet of JFK Jr reappearing either...

Posted : June 13, 2021 10:09 AM
(@harri74)

jackc wrote:
Thanks - and no sign yet of JFK Jr reappearing either...

Ha no, not yet..

Posted : June 13, 2021 10:12 AM
Share: